Question about aurodium pack?

So I just unlocked this today and I was wondering if I was lucky enough to get Rex, do I unlock him right away or keep hoping I get another straight pull?

Replies

• Options
    i believe he will be activated automatically if you pull the full character. If you pull just shards and end up with enough to activate I would wait and see if you pull a full in the future so the shard exchange rate is better.
  • Options
    I highly recommend the aurodium pack. Be prepared to buy multiple packs to get what you're looking for.
  • Doga
    808 posts Member
    Options
    As a spender I can only say, I am going to nickel and dime way way to unlocking this; I am close, hope it's worth it
  • Options
    Doga wrote: »
    As a spender I can only say, I am going to nickel and dime way way to unlocking this; I am close, hope it's worth it

It's just like chromium, only you know exactly what 4 characters you will get shards for. You also get 2 purple ability mats with each try. Which always come in handy.
  • Options
    It is about $150-200 if you want to 7 star him. You'll also get a good amount of credits and ability mats, and some other shards (plo is awful, fives may be good in a future meta, sargent has potential bug isnt used). Not sure it's worth it (Chromium isnt either). Rex is pretty bugged right now too.
  • Options
    Amalthea wrote: »
    It is about $150-200 if you want to 7 star him. You'll also get a good amount of credits and ability mats, and some other shards (plo is awful, fives may be good in a future meta, sargent has potential bug isnt used). Not sure it's worth it (Chromium isnt either). Rex is pretty bugged right now too.

I must have drawn a lucky straw. I think I opened 9 packs to 7* him. He dropped on my second pack. It's still roulette, but it's better than chromium!
  • Amalthea
    691 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options

I must have drawn a lucky straw. I think I opened 9 packs to 7* him. He dropped on my second pack. It's still roulette, but it's better than chromium!

I thought it was 4 shards with a low chance (10-25%?) to get a full character. He unlocks at 4* so will give you 32 shards the second time. So to get 330 shards you need to get 8.8 full characters in 9 packs. I think that's impossible.

Edit: True that it's definitely better than chromium.
    Post edited by Amalthea on
  • Options
    It's still a gamble,but a lot better odds than Chromium. If you want a 7* Rex then this is your best bet.
  • V1p3rdyn4sty
    2674 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options

I thought it was 4 shards with a low chance (10-25%?) to get a full character. He unlocks at 4* so will give you 32 shards the second time. So to get 330 shards you need to get 8.8 full characters in 9 packs. I think that's impossible.

Edit: True that it's definitely better than chromium.

When you drop him you get a lot of shards. Not 4. Even after you have him you can still get the shard drop.
  • Doga
    808 posts Member
    Options
    How often do you get the pack?
  • Options
    Just so you don't think I'm blowing smoke. It was over a week ago I bought them, so I could be off. But I thought I had 18 purple ability mats out of my purchases.
  • V1p3rdyn4sty
    2674 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Hold on I'm trying to post my screenshot to a website. I'm new at it
  • Amalthea
    691 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Just so you don't think I'm blowing smoke. It was over a week ago I bought them, so I could be off. But I thought I had 18 purple ability mats out of my purchases.

Sorry, didn't mean to doubt you. Just seems that people are saying it's taking them 30+ packs to get him to 7*, so 9 packs just doesn't seem realistic [edit: even with terrific luck].

And I know you don't get 4 shards if you get the full character again (I think it's 32). Still will take many packs to get 330 shards.
  • V1p3rdyn4sty
    2674 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    fa56bq.png
    Finally :)
    Post edited by V1p3rdyn4sty on
  • V1p3rdyn4sty
    2674 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    K
  • Telaan
    3454 posts Member
    Options

You'd have to get a full toon drop on every single opening to do this. I'm highly skeptical.
  • Options
    Telaan wrote: »

You'd have to get a full toon drop on every single opening to do this. I'm highly skeptical.

I said I could be off. It wasn't $150 I spent. I'm sure it all came in the same $99.99 15,000 crystal pack.