Most speed

Darth_Tomsteros2707
275 posts Member
edited March 2019
So I use palp thrawn vader sion and nihilus in my arena I will get traya in a week or so and have enough to get her to gear 11 and give her both zetas...but now I need a bit help...at the moment thrawn is my fastest then sion then vader then Palp and then Nihilus. Should I change that turnorder? Like for example should my Nihilus be the fastest? Or is it good the way it is?... I think Thrawn has to be the fastest l9pzjvlibt0a.jpg
Post edited by Darth_Tomsteros2707 on

Replies

• Options
    What are you asking us to help you with ?
  • Options
    If my speed is OK the way it is or if for example Nihilus should be the fastest instead of thrawn or something like that
  • Options
    Your mod sets only vary in added speed by about 5. Honestly...all of them need to be quite a bit faster. Changing the speeds around on the bottom 4 isn't going to make a huge difference.
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    Options
    Need to have a goal of them all at at least +100. Then +120. Thrawn should stay your fastest. BUT if you are seeing a lot of faster Rebel teams, then vader followed closely by Thrawn.
  • Blackbeardpepe
    1481 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    Options
    Wasn't the speed order Sion, thrawn, nihilus, traya, then bastila fallen/sith trooper?

I remember hearing that from a forum post.

1. Sion strips buffs
    2. Thrawn fractures
    3. Nihilus increase cooldowns
    4. Traya isolates
    5. Bastila fallen fear/sithtrooper aoe
  • Options
    But if my sion is the fastest the enemys don't have buffs when he is going first...so I start with thrawn then either fracture or against Jedi teams with zBastila swap turnmeter with sion and let him strip the taunt then fracture yoda that works 95% of the time
  • Options
    And I know my mods are quite bad but they already have my best and I invest all my credits and crystals and slicing materials in them
  • Options
    Thrawn should always be fastest. He can TM swap if needed.
    Sion next is great.
    BSF fast is also good vs rebels.
    DN can be quite slownas if Sion gets debuffed DN will go next anyway.
  • Options
    Showoff. Lol
  • Options
    I would suggest Vader as fastest so he can get culling blade off and speed everyone else up immediately