Game crashes

System
246 posts EA Administrator
This discussion was created from comments split from: Version Update 3/13 - Quality of Life - [MEGA].

Replies

• Options
    Crashes alot since update, especially in tw
    I cant tell if its the update or just tw
    But it sometimes crashes in arena or just navigating screens too
    Check reddit 10!000 of those me too answers links
    "and i will show you ... where the iron crosses grow..."
  • Montanz
    212 posts Member
    Options
    I wasn’t sure if I was allowed to make a thread in general discussion to draw attention to this but ever since this update TW has been crashing, hAAT has been crashing at the end, rebel round up has been crashing, game has even crashed just switching screens in the holotable. Have made a ticket on EA support and have been told it’s being investigated. I’m convinced it’s performance issues because my phone is on the older side of things even though it’s an iphone6. The game has become very laggy and looks to drop significantly in fps and choke asif I was playing counterstrike with dial up internet on a wooden pc. This happens any time I load up into a battle and I’m genuinely surprised when it lives and loads. This is bull crap and it’s two TWs in a row now that I’ve lost many squads to this. This needs to be moved up on the docket there are hundreds-thousands of people being affected. I cannot enjoy this game competitively in GA/TW until this is fixed, and it’s a MOBILE GAME. @CG_SBCrumb @CG_Carrie
  • Montanz
    212 posts Member
    Options
    @Kyno sorry for tagging you but would you be able to shed some light on the crashing situation? Are the top people aware of it? do you know if anything’s being done about it yet? Can you tell someone about it?
  • Options
    5 crashes on today’s territory war, one last war all on an iPhone 6.
    Each crash has been the same, sudden application close mid battle.
    Help!
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    @Montanz

The best way to highlight the issues is to report it to Answers HQ.

Answers HQ logs the issues and helps them prioritize based on many things, including number effected and severity.

Please make sure you report it there or add to a post there.
    Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>