Preview Darth Revan’s Gear on SWGOH.GG [MEGA]

15678911Next

Replies

• I am really upset. You can easily kill darth revan against with jkr... what is this kit from him? I think its very uslesess cause dbastilla needed a stealth to survive the marked. Now you steal the players money. Jkr meta will be still there and malak should be fixed it?... not a great job

go and ask for a refund sheep :D
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    "I'd like to welcome all of the CG employees to the class. I'm sure you will all enjoy 'Inventing New Ways to Make People Angry, 415.' Obviously, you've all taken the pre requisites..."Diverse-less Arenas", "Mod Slicing RNG" and "Misleading Hype Videos". Please open your books to Chapter 1 'Making Up Gear, Because The Gear Crunch Isn't Real Enough'...... A question? Yes, Mr. Crumb?....(quiet question whispered) No, I'm sorry, we're trying to run a class, there's no time for you to respond to questions on the forums. Actually though, that's an excellent segue into Chapter 2 called "Customer Service: Who Cares? Lol"...but we'll get to that later....
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • You think is kind of funny, but i thought it, you have light side revan so you dont care because you can have your first place on battle and kill easily dr
  • Hi everybody,
    Why nihilus annihilation isn’t making dommage anymore in sith raid ?
    Thank you
  • I would hope new gear is available in raids with the update. But you are EA so I doubt it sometime in the future while you work on Capital Gains off it. No warning given you should give everyone who purchased the the 2 $40 packs their money back or give them the required new gear for DR. I would not have purchased if I knew new gear is needed. To many things needed to farm to focus on gear only. If nothing is done well good bye.CG
  • I’ve dropped 160 energy and not one single piece of the new gear. Did you guys forget to actually put the gear on the nodes? @CG_SBCrumb
  • Madpup
    279 posts Member
    What I don't understand is the devs praise the community for digging into detailing and taking hints and getting ahead on these events, but then they turn around and punish us for it. They could get the event ready for a similar timeline compared to JKR so they increase the gear requirement for a journey event, something they have said in the past the wouldn't do. Then they had to push it back another 5+ days because it was still abuggy mess, so they now include special gear pieces you need to farm to get him to an even usable level. These 200 pieces of gear will likely be a 2 week farm or in a $50 special pack. The ONLY way this is ok is if they don't include this gear in any shipments or packs... But we all know that won't happen. This is a scummy move...
  • This is an absurd money grab
  • I understand the need to make money but this just feels bad to me as the customer.

I had some stockpiled crystals, I focused on farming the toons as soon as possible, I didn't a little too ensure I got carth and juhahni. I did the difficult fights.

Now I'm stuck grinding something that seems to have a terrible drop rate and isnt available from anywhere unless I spend more crystals.

I'm sure from the comments that I'm not the only one feeling upset by this.
  • Gannon
    1619 posts Member
    If they had wanted Darth Revan to be a meta, or even compete with current meta teams, the solution was simple. Rather than gaining 15 speed for each of their debuffs, it should've been turn meter gain. 5-8% would have been sufficient, and they would be able to take down Jedi revan and other heavy debuff metas, but not be too overpowered.
    @CG_SBCrumb
  • That gear is ****, can't even farm or buy it. Every time I hit find it shows that there are no current locations. Great, I love not being able to move a new character past G8.
  • Gannon
    1619 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    Kilo_Ren wrote: »
    That gear is ****, can't even farm or buy it. Every time I hit find it shows that there are no current locations. Great, I love not being able to move a new character past G8.

Tons of ppl in my shard and in my guild have him at g12 already. It's obviously possible somewhere
    Ps. He's still useless tho lol
  • uno
    150 posts Member
    i gotta pile on for the abysmal drop rates on the new pieces...this is the worst kind of farm as everything else goes on hold til i somehow get 200!....been averaging 1 for 10 sims...lets see at 10 per sim is 100 energy per piece...20,000!!!!
    it'll take months unless the aforementioned buying with crystal...:-(
  • I am really upset. You can easily kill darth revan against with jkr... what is this kit from him? I think its very uslesess cause dbastilla needed a stealth to survive the marked. Now you steal the players money. Jkr meta will be still there and malak should be fixed it?... not a great job

Steal ?
    they didnt force you to spend your wages on a mobile game instead of feeding your kids.
  • Gannon wrote: »
    That gear is ****, can't even farm or buy it. Every time I hit find it shows that there are no current locations. Great, I love not being able to move a new character past G8.

Tons of ppl in my shard and in my guild have him at g12 already. It's obviously possible somewhere

Go watch mobile gamers latest video where he pairs Darth Revan with Mother Talzin and becomes almost unbeatable
  • Gannon
    1619 posts Member
    Gannon wrote: »

Go watch mobile gamers latest video where he pairs Darth Revan with Mother Talzin and becomes almost unbeatable

I saw it. It's all hype. There's no way that actually is difficult for most revan users.

I saw it. It's all hype. There's no way that actually is difficult for most revan users.

ahnald just did a video of Darth Revan beating JKR on auto in about 30 seconds
  • Gannon
    1619 posts Member

On offense, in his personal shard. I saw that. I dunno what kind of Wal-Mart brand shard he's in, but in mine, those teams will never hold. I go in and hit auto. There's only 3 still there trying it.
    Only decent variant I've seen is adding Darth revan and fallen bast to a triumvirate crew as subs. Traya lead is much more formidable, just don't zeta her unique. Paper zombie style situation.
  • Gorem
    1190 posts Member

I like how people learnt nothing from GG, its like they are so blind.. or just forgetful.

Why take any GC vids seriously? On offence, we have known for a long time now Drevan can win, but we already could beat Revan on Offence, so Drevan has done what? For hundreds of dollars to some people, made it go faster?

The MT version already has a counter that beats Drevan 100% of the time, if you are using the MT version, you will start to drop when the counter gets out.

DRevan cannot hold on defence. JKR is still better.

The best version of the squad is what Ganon said, using Traya without her unique zeta'd.
  • Gorem wrote: »

I like how people learnt nothing from GG, its like they are so blind.. or just forgetful.

Why take any GC vids seriously? On offence, we have known for a long time now Drevan can win, but we already could beat Revan on Offence, so Drevan has done what? For hundreds of dollars to some people, made it go faster?

The MT version already has a counter that beats Drevan 100% of the time, if you are using the MT version, you will start to drop when the counter gets out.

DRevan cannot hold on defence. JKR is still better.

The best version of the squad is what Ganon said, using Traya without her unique zeta'd.

Then what are you asking for ?
    you want a darth revan who can not only wipe the 2nd best in 30 seconds but is also unbeatable, where is the fun in the game where someone can play an IPAIDFORTHISSOIWIN team.
    Do you not like balance ?
    Do you not like teams to have counters ?

Is that the team I can beat in auto in 30 seconds?

vg4sr0yrl9of.png