Are these ewoks enough

Scottishtroop87
74 posts Member
edited March 2019
Just wondering if these ewoks would be enough once geared up and shared up to unlock c3po just looking for your opinion. Teebo is the only ewok leader I have and plan on using.
9uf2kjj700mu.png

Replies

• Options
    Both chirpa (zlead) and logray are musts. Even 5* 3po would require at least elder/wicket at g12 and the rest of your ewoks at g11. Teebo and scout aren't worth that investment in gear (imo)
  • Options
    Darthsm wrote: »
    Both chirpa (zlead) and logray are musts. Even 5* 3po would require at least elder/wicket at g12 and the rest of your ewoks at g11. Teebo and scout aren't worth that investment in gear (imo)

Since you are suggesting the ideal team G11/12 are hardly necessary for 5*, especially with the zeta on Chirpa. I would shoot for G9-10 for 5* (it has been done at G8) and G11 for 7* (it has been done at G9). This is with the ideal team, which you have time to farm.
  • Options
    It is a rather difficult event, only a bit less so than Chewie, so you will need very good mods and high level gear. As for must have toons, zChirpa lead makes your life way easier, and Logray allows a bit less gear overall. Still, unless you have godly mods, it is extremely unlikely to unlock without at least one of them, and gear below G9 for 5* and G11 for 7* (in fact having both Chirpa and Logray makes it possible to have a couple of ewoks at G10 and still do it with good mods). People tend to underestimate difficulty unless you fall into that weird group willing to do 500+ runs instead of adding one level of gear.
  • Options
    So I need the two ewoks I don’t have 😂😂😂 jeez well thanks guys.
  • Options
    I got 3PO 7* pretty easy without Logray the first time the event came around. My squad was zChirpa (g9), Wicket (g9), Paploo (g10), Teebo (g11), and Elder (g11), I put some of my best mods on them. I was a little surprised but it only took me 3 runs to beat it.
  • Slaveen
    481 posts Member
    Options
    I did it with about the bare minimum mate- these Woks still took 6-8 hours worth of attempts:

zChirp G11 (+2 pieces of gear), speed 202
    Elder G12 (+0), speed 203
    Paploo G11 (+1), speed 202
    Logray G10 (+2), speed 217
    Scout G10 (+4), speed 156

All abilities Omega’ed except the following which were still level 6 (not 7):
    Chirpa’s Basic
    Elder’s Basic
    Paploo’s Diversion

Only one guy completed it with less than me that I know of (and technically, I didn’t see video proof of this)- he claimed to have completed it with G11 zChirp, G11 Elder, G11 Paploo, G10 Scout, G10 Teebo.

If you get all the ideal Woks at 7* - Chirpa, Elder, Paploo, Wicket, and Logray, you can do it at G9 but you still need a Zeta on Chirpa and some really good mods / speeds.
  • Options
    Slaveen wrote: »
    I did it with about the bare minimum mate- these Woks still took 6-8 hours worth of attempts:

zChirp G11 (+2 pieces of gear), speed 202
    Elder G12 (+0), speed 203
    Paploo G11 (+1), speed 202
    Logray G10 (+2), speed 217
    Scout G10 (+4), speed 156

All abilities Omega’ed except the following which were still level 6 (not 7):
    Chirpa’s Basic
    Elder’s Basic
    Paploo’s Diversion

Only one guy completed it with less than me that I know of (and technically, I didn’t see video proof of this)- he claimed to have completed it with G11 zChirp, G11 Elder, G11 Paploo, G10 Scout, G10 Teebo.

If you get all the ideal Woks at 7* - Chirpa, Elder, Paploo, Wicket, and Logray, you can do it at G9 but you still need a Zeta on Chirpa and some really good mods / speeds.

Yeah I think I’m going to have to put ewoks on the back burner for now till I get chewie then I’ll start on them lol.
  • Options
    Just wondering if these ewoks would be enough once geared up and shared up to unlock c3po just looking for your opinion. Teebo is the only ewok leader I have and plan on using.
    9uf2kjj700mu.png

You won't have to get Logray, but without severely over gearing you will need zChirpa. G9 zChirpa and G9 Wicket can get you a 5 star 3P0 with G8 Elder/Paploo/Teebo. I was unsuccessful using Scout in place of Teebo, as Teebo's utility was more useful than Scout's additional DPS. Make sure your speeds are at least above 150. Always call Elder on targeted assist.
  • Kai_Mulai
    683 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    Options
    I was able to get 5* C-3PO with g9 zChirpa, g10 Elder, g9 Teebo, g9 Paploo, & g9 Scout, all with +100 or more speed from mods. For 7*, though, I’m farming Wicket & Logray and trying to get Chirpa, Elder, Paploo, Wicket, & Logray to g12
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Options
    Darthsm wrote: »

Not true. An unlock at 5* does not require that sort of gear. 5* is relatively easy still. There's a significant difference from 5* to 6*, though.

Teebo will do for a 5* unlock, but I won't recommend him for 6* and up.

Yes, you can unlock C-3P0 with those ewok (require better gear and higher ranks), but don't expect to manage tier 6.

• Options
    So I need the two ewoks I don’t have 😂😂😂 jeez well thanks guys.

Yes
  • KKatarn
    629 posts Member
    Options
    Chirpa leadership ability is a must i would say. Wickett will make things a bit easier and Logray will make the event a LOT easier.
  • Options
    I got 7* 3PO with g9 zCC and Teebo, but had G11 Elder and Wicket and G10 zPaploo. Paploo and Elder were above 210 speed (before Paploo's unique). Teebo was pretty useful actually, but Logray would have been better. Probably my favorite team to use, and capable of taking down g12 MT teams (if they're not fast). None are yet gXII.
  • Options
    Focus on g12ing Chirpa and elder so you can God mod them. I am learning 1 or 2 great g12s carry a team. Paploo too