Thoughts on Things That Would Improve This Game

After playing this game for 3.5 months everyday and spending a lot of money (medium whale, orca size maybe? :). I just wanted to add my two cents.

1. The Broken credit event system. We had a poll that was overwhelmingly (95%) negative on this. Players so unhappy with this it is awful and useless in every way and not being addressed. I haven't seen responses to Qeltar or others who have requested an explanation.

3. No Stealth nerfing or if you are don't say you're not. I actually agree with nerfing Poe. It was a meta unto itself. Everyone had Poe. But don't say it's not going to happen or we will take a "wait and see" approach. It was only after that that was said that I bothered to spend a couple thousand crystals and lots of cantina shards gearing and starring him up only to have it changed just as I thought he would.

4. Arena is awful. It's boring and the sniping is just dumb. It is biggest source of free crystals and the entire thing revolves around playing from 5:15-5:59 pm everyday. It makes no sense. There is no really decent way to defend rank. There is no team that I can't beat 95% of the time because the AI is just bad. It just irritating and it doesn't really reward the best players or teams or anything because it's limited to 5 fights a day most of which need to be used 2 hours or so up until reset. From a profit standpoint Arena is a good place to make money for the game but I think it's being wasted. I would say a major overhaul on how Arena works could make it a lot more fun.
5. Lack of team events, guilds, cooperative stuff. I've played a few collectable card game type apps before and am really surprised at how little we can interact with other players. We don't even have an in game message system of anything. I keep hearing that guilds and stuff are coming but when and how will it be any different?
6 Lack of events. Usually in these type of games you have an event every couple days to use you characters and get prizes. Most of the times it gives the game an opportunity to make a lot of money because they can charge you crystals for refreshes to keep racking up points or whatever. This game has not done it and again it is surprising as to why not.
7. The way achievements scale up massively for Vader is just awful. Why not have them be more reasonable. Everyone is still a long way from 7*.
8. Stun Cuffs and Blow Dryers. So this is basically what end game boils down to and where I am at now. Farm Royal Guard, farm Anakin, spend 3 refreshes on 5 stun cuffs. This is not fun. The amount needed to fill slots and the drop rates are terrible. It sucks the fun right out of the game. Game is too much about grinding equipment, when you have to spend all your daily crystals on stun cuffs it becomes really really tedious. Can we please fix this?

Im only posting this not really to complain (well maybe to complain) but also to voice again concerns that some of the best most dedicated players and posters have also said and really several of those points have been discussed before quite a bit but I'm not sure that they've been addressed.

Replies

• Options
    Agreed
  • scuba
    14066 posts Member
    Options
    Some good ideas, most have been posted already so you are not alone.
  • Options
    GREAT post. I wish this game had an arena like Clash Royale. That game is extremely fun because of the online battles where players create their own strategies of winning.

On a side note, my all time favorite movie, "Cool Hand Luke."

"ain't nobody can eat fifty eggs luke, whyda have to say fifty."
  • Wetwurx
    193 posts Member
    Options
    All good ideas and observations.

Nice post
  • Baldo
    2863 posts Member
    Options
    Well we definitely need guild clans and wars! Like clash of clans would be great!
  • Buckwok
    45 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    The worst part is those hair dryers
    Post edited by ObbyEcho on
  • USAmazing
    1157 posts Member
    Options
    I agree with most of the OP

I am sure that these are things that will be added and changed the game is only a few months old... By the time EpsVIII comes out this will be a much bigger game I'm sure.

I'm sure "they" get reports on the forums from Jesse and with the money EA is getting from Star Wars they will be able to afford and have motivation to make this game even more fun.

I think posts like this are a good idea and the polls you have run will help make the game into some thing very cool a year or two from now (sooner I hope).
    "You don't want to sell me death sticks... You want to go home and rethink your life. "
    Obi-Wan Kenobi