Anyone unlock Darth Revan yet?

124Next

Replies

• Options
    Hey guys, just struggling with Tier 5, Badstila g11Carth g11 Juhani & HK G10 and Ordo g8. I would have a problem with the robots, if I could get to them. For some reason I just get ruined on the 3rd stage, where the 2 mara's just blast down 2 guys when debuffs are hit on them. Any pointers?
  • Tryxa
    179 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    Options
    Yup. G11 Gothette, G10 everyone else, moderate mods, zeta on Carth leader. Boosting Gothette to G11 pushed me over the hump in round V after a few tries.

After that, just like with all the other Journey events, tiers VI and VII are anti-climactic. V is what separates the masters from the padawans.
  • Options
    FreezyPop wrote: »
    Hey guys, just struggling with Tier 5, Badstila g11Carth g11 Juhani & HK G10 and Ordo g8. I would have a problem with the robots, if I could get to them. For some reason I just get ruined on the 3rd stage, where the 2 mara's just blast down 2 guys when debuffs are hit on them. Any pointers?

Try getting HK47 to gear 11 first things first, since you need him anyways to be in a darth revan squad, getting him stronger will help out for this event. 2nd, tier 5 is a whole lot of RNG, I was exactly like you, sometimes i would get rekt on stage 4 with the robots or sometimes sith marauder would slam my revan or bastila with a one shot. What I would say is try to ease off the abilities on stage 2 so you can spam them in stage 3. Use HK's havoc (the aoe) and use revan's mass shock, THEN use bastila and use her shock on an already shocked enemy, this will deal MASSIVE damage to ALL enemies, then later on try to fear the sith marauders and focus on the other guys (if u hit a feared enemy, the debuff goes away and most importantly their TM does NOT reset). I had most success that way to pass stage 3 of tier 5.
  • Options
    Did it with G12 HK and Bastila, G11 Carth and G7 Canderous/Juhani.
  • iPro
    17 posts Member
    Options
    38lnfkyi2gaz.jpg
    Unlocked him with this squad, HKs zeta is useless in tier 5
  • Options

190qd5s58rj0.png
    DI'd it with this