PVP Battle Time Refresh With No Battles?

ReyOP
85 posts Member
What happens if I pay 50 crystals to skip the 9 minute wait time but I have 0 battles left for the day?

Replies

• USAmazing
    1157 posts Member
    Options
    ??? You will only get a nine minute wait if you have another battle... Other wise it will tell you how many hours till reset again.
    "You don't want to sell me death sticks... You want to go home and rethink your life. "
    Obi-Wan Kenobi
  • Abyss
    1651 posts Member
    Options
    USAmazing wrote: »
    ??? You will only get a nine minute wait if you have another battle... Other wise it will tell you how many hours till reset again.

Valid haha
  • ReyOP
    85 posts Member
    Options
    Ah I see, and if I pay 50 crystals then do I automatically get 5 more battles?
  • Doga
    808 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    ReyOP wrote: »
    Ah I see, and if I pay 50 crystals then do I automatically get 5 more battles?

Yes, and I recommend this to anyone who can afford it. Do your 5 free battles. When you pay 50 crystals (when it is at the next days refresh) you get 5 more. If it is just the 7 minute or so refresh you are still under the first (or second five) series and only allows you to attack quicker, no additional battles. Make sense?
  • Rolf
    1032 posts Member
    Options
    If you have no more battles, it'll immediately go to the full refresh time (how long till midnight). At that point a crystal refresh gives the full five battles. Note that this scales in price, so your third set of five will cost 100.
    My ally code: 296-673-769. Wish we could have more than 35.
  • XCOM
    250 posts Member
    Options
    What happens if I pay 50 crystals to skip the 9 minute wait time but I have 0 battles left for the day?

Actually once u fight 5 times it doesn't do 9 minute countdown... It shows how many hours till reset, so when on your fifth fight, refil right away gives you five more fights (no wait...)
  • ReyOP
    85 posts Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone for the clarification. Think i'll stay 4th today tho, I assume the top 3 guys are just waiting out each 5 minute battle until arena resets.
  • USAmazing
    1157 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Depends on what you are paying for...

If you have played all 5 of your free battles you will get an option to buy five more battles for 50 crystals after those 5 battles the price in crystals goes to 100 for five more battles and it keeps getting higher 200, 400, ect.

If you have just played a battle and still have one or more battles avalible, you will see a option to reset the 9min timer until your next fight for 50 crystals aswell.
    "You don't want to sell me death sticks... You want to go home and rethink your life. "
    Obi-Wan Kenobi
  • Rolf
    1032 posts Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone for the clarification. Think i'll stay 4th today tho, I assume the top 3 guys are just waiting out each 5 minute battle until arena resets.
    Depends which timezone they're in. They may still be there from an earlier hour, and won't retaliate if you beat them. No guts, no glory!
    My ally code: 296-673-769. Wish we could have more than 35.