Darth Revan - Easier T5 tips.

Gair
616 posts Member
I went on panic mode thinking that it was brutal while at work hearing everyone complain about it. I beat it in just a couple tries and I think people may not really be reading abilities or understanding some functions that are happening. Here is some basic stuff you need to be doing to beat T5 easy.

- Fear the leader, not the adds. This spreads to everyone. DON'T use HK or Carth and aoe after fear is up, because you are essentially GIVING them a turn.

- Don't shock with Fallen until after you have aoe shocked with Revan. Make sure you target a unit with shock already on it or you are skipping out on a ton of damage.

- Transition between the 2 mentioned above each round and you can just about fully clear them with taking very little to no damage. The shock combo will effectively wipe out an entire wave. This needs to be saved for 4/4 start, but the actual order of operation is more important than the actual damage.

- The boss if you remove all adds goes into overdrive. Leave 1 add up. When using FEAR on him, it will not stick, but that does not mean the adds didn't get feared.

- Fallen FEAR will aoe inflict stagger. Use this wisely AFTER FEAR has expired to recycle their TM and effectively gain another free turn.

- No zetas are required. Nobody other than Fallen needs to be T12 for this to technically work consistent.

... hope it helps!

FYI T6 use potency on Juhani to stun fallen, and its GG /w Revan buff immunity prior.

Replies

• MuCuS
    126 posts Member
    Options
    Awesome walk through that works for t5 and my fallen is g11 . HK g11, all the others g7/g8.

I’m stuck on t6 though with a g7 Juhani , What the trick there ? Thanks for posting this
  • Options
    MuCuS wrote: »
    Awesome walk through that works for t5 and my fallen is g11 . HK g11, all the others g7/g8.

I’m stuck on t6 though with a g7 Juhani , What the trick there ? Thanks for posting this

Probably not the answer you are looking for, but given that she is the only character we can alter in that round, the trick there is to increase her gear level. You can try putting your absolute best mod set on her instead, but I'm not optimistic.
  • G20
    132 posts Member
    Options
    I used g8 juhani on t6. Add potency to her then hit auto.

I beat t5 with zcarth g11 hk g11 badstilla g11 ordo g8 juhani g8

Good luck

Btw great write up above
  • Options
    CazNeerg wrote: »
    MuCuS wrote: »

Probably not the answer you are looking for, but given that she is the only character we can alter in that round, the trick there is to increase her gear level. You can try putting your absolute best mod set on her instead, but I'm not optimistic.

I got it with g7 juhanni. Took a bunch of tries, but i put max potency/speed on juhanni, taunt to get a stun in between fears. I cycled shock in to health steal revan back up and kept chipping away.

Another thing i noticed on t5 is wave 3 has 2 maurders in it, if you let them take a turn late they will destroy someone since they have ramped up offense from all those debuffs
  • MuCuS
    126 posts Member
    Options
    I figured it out and done. Thanks again!
  • Options
    I’ve had guildies having issues with mods. Community have any insight on that? I just put my god mods on and didn’t have any issues...
  • Options
    http://a68.tinypic.com/2hge141.jpg

That’s the team I used.
    I was super frustrated yesterday. ESP when ppl were beating it with out zetas. (I have one on Carth) and I could barely make it past tier 3. A full squad sometimes only to get gunned down. Ppl said leave at least one add in tier 4 and I died and died.

So here’s what helped me unlock just a few minutes ago. LUCK! And RNG! Lol

I played to my squads specialties. I aoe’d as much as I could in wave 1 and 2. I never really focused on who with these rounds. But know the red sith dudes are squishy but can heal.

In wave 2. I continued to use aoe when I could but I made sure that I had all my ability countdowns to 0 or 1 when I was in wave 3.

Wave 3 some luck for me. Nobody died open round. I made sure to do my best to kill the sms and sass. I aoed all of them. And got to use FB’s shock on a sm that helped a lot. Cleared a taunt with HK’s powerful special.

Wave 4- my nemesis. For whatever reason I stopped trying to kill one add a time. I focused on the leader. And used AOE smartly.
    When everyone had fear - I only attacked the leader. It was my main focus. Keep attacking the leader and whittle down the adds.

It actually worked! I had JKR and Carth left standing. But I was done. Finally.

I know there is some conflicting strategies here. I followed the one where to kill 3 adds in wave 4. But focusing on the boss worked for me.

I also know I didn’t play smart all the time. But I wanted to share that because this event is doable even when not precise.

Please feel free to pm me I am happy to help.

Gluck !
  • Options
    What Mods do you recommand?
    Speed? Health? Health with Speed?
  • Options
    kiar1404 wrote: »
    What Mods do you recommand?
    Speed? Health? Health with Speed?

I went with speed. A lot of my smarter guildies went with health and such.
  • Options
    This entire thread. Thank you. Just did it with g10 Carth,hk and bastila, g8 Juhani and g7 canderous. I was stuck on t5 for hours.
  • MuCuS
    126 posts Member
    Options
    This entire thread. Thank you. Just did it with g10 Carth,hk and bastila, g8 Juhani and g7 canderous. I was stuck on t5 for hours.

Right! Way easy when Gair explained the mechanics (because I’m too lazy to read myself) lol
  • Gair
    616 posts Member
    Options
    Vinnie 100% correct, focus on the boss not the adds. The shock combo will wipe them out , just be careful not to kill them all.
  • MuCuS
    126 posts Member
    Options
    Mod fallen with potency and when you get to t6 Juhani with potency (protection health ) before that .
  • Reyalp
    738 posts Member
    Options
    I found if you literally spam the main robot with everything, ignoring the adds, you can just burn it down. Once it doesn't have Protection Up you can smash it to pieces with HKs new special
  • Options
    i did it with g8 carth, canderous, juhani, g11 hk and g10 bastila. I almost did it with g10 hk and g9 bastilla but died on boss with yellow health left on tier 5. decided to upgrade them just to avoid the headache and lottery rng. I have a nice pool of mods and almost all my team was 200+ speed with desired mods on them, so if you dont have that i imagine it being nearly impossible below that.

And thanks for the post Gair you definitely made it a lot easier
  • Gair
    616 posts Member
    Options
    TLSSBroly wrote: »
    i did it with g8 carth, canderous, juhani, g11 hk and g10 bastila. I almost did it with g10 hk and g9 bastilla but died on boss with yellow health left on tier 5. decided to upgrade them just to avoid the headache and lottery rng. I have a nice pool of mods and almost all my team was 200+ speed with desired mods on them, so if you dont have that i imagine it being nearly impossible below that.

And thanks for the post Gair you definitely made it a lot easier

Thanks! I figured no t12 may theoretically work with the strategy and awesome you were able to prove it.
  • Options
    I tried several times and got ****. Then started it hit auto came back and 3*d it. I should buy a lottery ticket today.
  • Options
    Thank you for posting this!! My first attempt, Revan died, and I got destroyed by the last boss, not understanding how he worked. Found this guide, and even without a g12 Fallen, I was able to beat the fight, thanks to following your tips here!!