Nightsisters team for GW?

Anyone use that for GW and do well? My Droids do horrible at GW. maybe Ventress as lead, daka and the rest.

Replies

• cosmicturtle333
    5004 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Yep. Very good for GW.

Beat it in 23 minutes the other day and only lost Acolyte, only three retreats the entire GW.
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • Options
    Yep. Very good for GW.

Beat it in 23 minutes the other day and only lost Acolyte, only three retreats the entire GW.

Cool. I always liked theme teams. Guess my 5 and 1/2 days of Nute go to waist but hey its not as bad as my 5* sid I never liked. Or 4* greedo. I'm a mess. But would you farm Talia or the bow night sister in cantina first? @cosmicturtle333
  • Options
    Yep. Very good for GW.

Cool. I always liked theme teams. Guess my 5 and 1/2 days of Nute go to waist but hey its not as bad as my 5* sid I never liked. Or 4* greedo. I'm a mess. But would you farm Talia or the bow night sister in cantina first? @cosmicturtle333

Definitely Talia before Acolyte.

Then you can use Asajj Daka Initiate Talia Lumi until you get Acolyte.
  • USAmazing
    1157 posts Member
    Options
    Yep. Very good for GW.

Whoa dang! The Sisters do sound more fun than Resistance! LoL
    "You don't want to sell me death sticks... You want to go home and rethink your life. "
    Obi-Wan Kenobi
  • Options
    Can't wait for Nightsisters event with Darth Maul Resurrected reward!
  • USAmazing
    1157 posts Member
    Options
    Can't wait for Nightsisters event with Darth Maul Resurrected reward!

LoL... A two part event where you get to unlock him by getting his torso then his legs to complete his resurrection!!!
    "You don't want to sell me death sticks... You want to go home and rethink your life. "
    Obi-Wan Kenobi
  • Options
    Sweet.
  • Uriakatos
    176 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Ive been running a nightsister team without acolyte since... Basically as soon as i could do gw. I beat it 97% of the time.
    Replace acolyte with RG and you have a beast GW team.
    Ive had acolyte at 4 stars ever since the rest of the team was also 4 stars. Acolyte is ****. She doesnt synergize well with the team at all and her abilities are crap too
  • Options
    Still unclear on Ahsoka synergy too. Appears she is only valuable as a borrowed ally to Nightsister team (evasion buff). Wish it wasn't an typo that she was classified as a Nightsister as well as a Jedi.
  • Malpka
    47 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Uriakatos wrote: »
    Ive been running a nightsister team without acolyte since... Basically as soon as i could do gw. I beat it 97% of the time.
    Ive had acolyte at 4 stars ever since the rest of the team was also 4 stars. Acolyte is ****. She doesnt synergize well with the team at all and her abilities are crap too

Acolyte is fantastic, she has sick sustain, decent hp, AI tend to attack her first, which means that her stealth help spread damage, and debuf removal is oftenso godsend. Oh yeah and her speed is top end too. Still running her in gw over Daka (not because she is better, but because i like her... and can :) )

• Options
    Malpka wrote: »

Acolyte is fantastic, she has sick sustain, decent hp, AI tend to attack her first, which means that her stealth help spread damage, and debuf removal is oftenso godsend. Oh yeah and her speed is top end too. Still running her in gw over Daka (not because she is better, but because i like her... and can :) )

In a full Nightsister team Talia and Daka are targeted first.
  • Options
    Anyone use that for GW and do well? My Droids do horrible at GW. maybe Ventress as lead, daka and the rest.

Absolutely.
    They all self-heal. Which is ideal for GW; saves your healers some CDs. Or completely leave our your healers for a few fights.
    Plus, with Ventress as lead, they'll all get more turns and take away enemy turn meter with each hit.

Ventress is the bomb.
    She hits like a house. A brick house.
  • Options
    Malpka wrote: »

Yeah I like her too. ^_^
    She's not the strongest, but if I see an easy fight in GW I'll put her in right away.
    Love to see her crit n heal big chunks. ^_^

And like you said, once you get her strong enough to be able to kill something (takes a while...), debuff cleanse is a gamechanger.

Nightsisters are a stunning, killing, self-healing menace. I love em. ^_^
  • Silken
    88 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    As people have stated above they are awesome in GW. Just swap out Acolyte for Lumi. GW is full of teams with Sid. With Ventress as leader, Initiate and Talia take him out on their first hit. If he doesn't go, sometimes he has a faction of health left, then retreat and next time do a tactical heal with Talia to boost Lumi and Ventress turn meter and they take him out.

After that most teams are a walk. Sid is just annoying with his health debuff, which is why I mention him.

Also on speed Jedi teams, if you have him, swap Initiate or Talia out and replace with Dooku.

Honestly in the last 60 days I've not come across one team that I can't beat with all 5 members still alive. You do have to retreat a few times, towards the end, to make sure all 5 stay alive, this is when you meet strong and fast dps teams, but again swapping in Dooku helps a lot, since you then stun them to death.

It's just a shame the AI makes them so bad in Arena. I use them there to, since I can beat any team with them on Non-AI. But I just bounce down from 20 to 70 overnight. :(
  • Options
    Oh and remember, Talia's lead is pretty handy too, I often switch between her and ventress as lead if i'm using them in a GW fight and it doesn't go great.
    Sometimes turn meter manipulation wins the fight. Other times a few dodges and extra heals wins it.

This is what they do (well what I do with them)

Ventress stuns and hits hard. Use her AoE anytime someone is low enough in health (sometimes you can even spare an enemy or two instead of finishing them off if you know she'll go before them, that way you get a free hit on someone else since she'll take em out anyway).

Talia uses her heal (to heal, duh) but also to boost turn meter, then she can heal herself slowly in order to stay alive and use her heal/turn meter boost again.

Initiate just hits. And takes hits. And she does both things very well. The more hits she takes, the better. She has highest health in the game when everyone is maxed at lvl 70.

Acolyte is the runt of the litter. She's not the strongest, but she the fastest of the team. And she stays in stealth a good portion of the fight, has decent health, and heals a good amount of health on all crits. And if she manages to land a finishing blow with her special, full team debuff cleanse.

Daka's simple. Hit & Stun. Heal when necessary.
  • nysi
    33 posts Member
    Options
    RG is also very helpful to nightsister team. I often remove initiate or acolyte for RG when having hard time.
    His stun and taunt help a lot, as the nightsister will have the time to regen
  • Mstrdrgn1012
    441 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options

nysi wrote: »
    RG is also very helpful to nightsister team. I often remove initiate or acolyte for RG when having hard time.
    His stun and taunt help a lot, as the nightsister will have the time to regen

True.

He just saved a loss in my last GW fight.

Acolyte or Talia would die before I could save em, tried a few other toons, always someone dying.
    Until i put in RG (as a sacrifice to be honest... Figured I could afford losing him), and nobody died, finished with nearly full health.
    His stun is VERY reliable.
    And his taunt is a literal lifesaver.
  • CronozNL
    2869 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    @ItsJarJarBinkz It's very fun to use and it's good, usually lasts till node 10.

Asajj (L), talia, dooku, initiate & daka works for me :) Especially dooku with his jedi annoyance is mandatory in my team. Don't like Acolyte that much.
    439-259-888 I have a bad habit of editing my typo's after posting
  • nysi
    33 posts Member
    Options
    I use Ventress (Leader), Daka, Talia, RG and Dooku. It can easily stun 3 to 4 ennemy, it's very helpful for GW. The damage of the team is low, but it help to regen health.
    I'm planning to replace Talia with Barris, may be as the leader. Barris heal is strong and work event against heal immunity, and she can dispel and regen the whole group with time if leader

It's just for GW, and ease the run a little more
This discussion has been closed.