Any tips on crystal hoarding?

I was just wondering if there are any tips on crystal hoarding, just to give me any ideas. I was also wondering if it was recommended to go for falcon, despite not having the time at the moment.
Get good and get a Revan. Ryanwhales

Replies

• Options
    I would say definitely get falcon unless you can get in top 5 in fleet without it. Otherwise that’s 500 crystals a day you are missing.
    Also I hear if you wanna hoard crystals, the bare minimum to meet daily 600 to is do the 50 crystals refresh once two days.
  • Options
    Any tips on hoarding?

Best tip is to not hoard. You are not just ruining your own gameplay experience, you are also ruining others gameplay experience. :)

By best advice is to play for fun, and play with wits.
  • Options
    How does hoarding ruin it waiting to gear up a toon or not able to get a new toon ruins it more for me i dont hoard all but do save up about 300 a day reset gors to normal farming for shards/gear
  • artusa
    175 posts Member
    Options
    Ryanwhales wrote: »
    I was just wondering if there are any tips on crystal hoarding, just to give me any ideas. I was also wondering if it was recommended to go for falcon, despite not having the time at the moment.

yeah, don't spend them
  • Options
    I used to get by with just one 50 crystal refresh a day. So many characters to farm it's just not worth it. I would recommend at least spending the three 50 crystal refreshes, and just hold onto the rest.
  • Options
    Don't spend them
    "ARE WE BLIND? DEPLOY THE GARRISON."
  • jkray622
    1636 posts Member
    Options
    Riffinator wrote: »
    Don't spend them

This is the best advice for how to hoard crystals. Earn a lot of them and spend them sparingly.

The 50c Regular energy refreshes are probably the most efficient use of crystals. If you are still farming any shards from light/dark nodes, I recommend you buy those refreshes.

Otherwise, each person needs to determine their own crystal needs. What do you need to spend crystals on? I have a threshold for me - I got up to that threshold, then started spending crystals more aggressively on the things that were important to my development. When something special came up (like a Galactic Chase), I spent crystals aggressively, dropped below my threshold, then was thrifty for a couple of days afterwards to return to my baseline.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    q8p2i0nekr1v.jpg
  • Jarvind
    3926 posts Member
    Options
    Riffinator wrote: »
    Don't spend them

I was going to comment the same. Like what else is there to say? Just...like...don't.

Personally when I'm "hoarding" I still usually do an energy refresh or two. Still end up a few hundred in the black.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Options
    RanSheng wrote: »
    I would say definitely get falcon unless you can get in top 5 in fleet without it. Otherwise that’s 500 crystals a day you are missing.
    Also I hear if you wanna hoard crystals, the bare minimum to meet daily 600 to is do the 50 crystals refresh once two days.

1st in Ships is 400, not 500. And while it IS possible to get there without it, I'd get it just because it's so awesome in so many game modes. Though I wouldn't derail current plans for it.
    Ally Code 766-465-766 swgoh.gg/u/trystansr/collection/