My journey for DR

I really don't understand why people is getting so angry about the DRevan event... I mean, the only thing I find quite bad is the new gear but everything else is fine.

First of all, guys, when you see 4 new marquees about old republic (after a light side revan) don't u think that cg was making a new event? After the release of these marquees you should have started saving crystals at least and then gear.

We are F2p so we can't have everything at the first time, I've missed again C3po for getting revan. We have to choose what we really wanna and be prepared for it.

They gave enought time to do everything, I started saving gear and crystals when the Marquee of Juhani and carth come out.

I was in top 50/100 and then when JKR come out the second time and I was ready to make him G12.

Then I needed a month to make my team ready for the arena, not just gears and mods but also strategies. I have to thanks my guild mates for this, without their help I wouldn't have been able to unlock today DRevan cause I wouldn't have enough crystals for refreshing.

For me was the best event ever till now, it was fun, quite challenging and I wasn't never alone during my farming. This was a real journey for me.

Long life to BLACK WOLVES ITALIA! My star wars family.

ef3lx49wf9b2.jpg

0z1psgm8duzy.jpg