HK-47 should get his revive back

NNWO
17 posts Member
I don't see how that is was overpowered. when someone like Boba Can potentially come back three times, But HK was maxed out with one extra life.

Replies

• Options
    I don’t disagree but his revive was almost useless. He would be one shotted after he revived.
  • Options
    Mr_Sausage wrote: »
    I don’t disagree but his revive was almost useless. He would be one shotted after he revived.

but now he has an ability to heal himself
    "ARE WE BLIND? DEPLOY THE GARRISON."
  • Options
    Yeah his revive was never very good anyway, the heal he got looks better.

Biggest problem with him now is he is only really good if running under Revan, OR, against Jedi with someone that inflicts a lot of fear, which I'm not sure but I think is only Revan and Fallen Bastilla currently
  • Options
    Mr_Sausage wrote: »

This.....his revive was pretty useless. The health and protection gain is much more useful, even on a non-DR team.
  • Options
    Biggest problem with him now is he is only really good if running under Revan, OR, against Jedi

almost like he was purchased to do this O.o
    Weird right?
  • Options
    Since JKR can mark him to death out of the gate, it probably makes sense to bring back the revive but ala Jolee style with full health lol
  • Options
    Since JKR can mark him to death out of the gate, it probably makes sense to bring back the revive but ala Jolee style with full health lol

except hk is pretty durable if marked
  • Options

Nope...the best strategy is to use Direct Focus on Fallen Bastila out of the gate....if anyone selects HK instead, they'll be doing you a favor. Also, his protection and health gain occurs when buffs on the enemies expire....the Jedi have a ton of buffs. Go watch Ahnald's testing video from today.....HK is very tanky due to the health/protection regen and was a one man (droid) wrecking crew. No way I would ever trade his new unique for that garbage revive where he has a chance to revive and then has such little health, he gets one shot again anyway.
  • Options
    Hk fix hurts droids. There was an almost team there. A TL team. Where droids would whoop on offense and then perish into rust buckets on D.

Guess we ll just wait for Aphra.
  • Alijar1
    381 posts Member
    Options
    Didn't Aphra get hunted down by droids on multiple occasions? Not exactly a droid synergy there
    #MakeTuskensGreat
    tenor.gif
  • Options
    Hk fix hurts droids. There was an almost team there. A TL team. Where droids would whoop on offense and then perish into rust buckets on D.

now hes apart of the Sith Empire that sometimes whoops on offense and crumbles on defense
  • Options

Marking HK47 is a good way to get your entire team wiped out by his AoE.
  • Options
    Perhaps they could add it to his unique that does absolutely nothing if Revan is not in the leader slot.
  • Options
    Alijar1 wrote: »
    Didn't Aphra get hunted down by droids on multiple occasions? Not exactly a droid synergy there

Idk anyone else that would have a droid leadership lol
    Riffinator wrote: »

now hes apart of the Sith Empire that sometimes whoops on offense and crumbles on defense
    Haha
  • Options
    I don't know. I haven't played a lot of matches (about 6), but I've had a lot more success marking HK than Basti. HK has the potential for the big heal, but Basti has better defense and dodges the first hit. I've had more occasions where I failed to kill Basti before marked expire than HK. And if you can get HK down, they've lost their biggest damage dealer and you can spread GMY buffs and still gain TM.