LS and DS Platoons, starting in April

@CG_SBCrumb: I just took a look at the DS platoon lists for ground teams in phases 3, 4, 5, 6 (I haven't had a chance to look at the LS lists yet), but either they were not updated or my understanding of "we adjusted the lists by removing the duplicate characters in the Light Side and Dark Side Platoons" is a bit off. For example, in DS Phase 5, Bottom 1, Tarkin, Palpatine, Veers, and Snowtrooper are listed twice, and in Bottom 6, Tusken Raider, UroRRuR'R'R', Geo Soldier, and IG 86 are listed twice. So what do you mean by "removing the duplicate characters"? Maybe the lists haven't been updated yet? Or could the link you provided in your announcement be to the old list and not the new one? Thanks, in advance, for any clarification you can provide.

Replies

• Options
    A minor update to my original post. Looking at DS platoon lists for ships in phase 6, it is clear that some of the duplicates have been removed, but not all of them (I used the data from your first post to assess what my guild would be able to do; initially I thought some of the differences I noticed this morning when looking at the new ground platoons was simply do to data entry errors, but the variance in ships [as I note in the next sentence] leads me to believe that some changes have been made to these lists since their first posting, so my pondering whether the lists hadn't been updated yet in my first post is moot). For example, in platoon 5 you replaced a Geo Soldier Starfighter with a TIE Reaper, a Geo Spy Starfighter with an Imperial TIE Fighter, a B28 with a Xanadu Blood, and a Sith Fighter with an IG 2000, and in platoon 6 you replaced one of the Kylo Ren's Command Shuttles with Rex's ARC and a FO SF TIE Fighter with Rey's Millennium Falcon. But in platoon 2, there are still 2 Ahsoka ships and 2 Clone Sergeant ships. Is it that you just removed certain duplicate ships and characters? Or is the process just not complete yet? If the latter, do you have an estimate for when it will be complete?
  • nottenst
    698 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    Options
    It looks a lot better than before - no 4 Krennic in the same platoon. I see those few duplicates in some platoons. I hope they are still fine tuning things.

One question. The comment about a single player filling out a platoon - since there are 15 characters, is the limit going to be raised from 10 to 15? Or was that a misstatement?
  • Options
    I was assuming misstatement, but we'll see.
This discussion has been closed.