5th Sith Empire after Malak

So that's it, Sith Empire is now a thing.
But such I can't imagine play "Jedi Consular" in a Jedi squad, I don't want to play nonames in such a legendary squad (Sass, ST and Marauder).

For sure we will get Darth Malak because of the teaser in the new event, this lets one open slot to a real character, not a minion.

Who should he be?
Saul Karath, who leads the Sith fleet in KOTOR might be a thing. (and could grants a new capital ship)
Darth Bandon, even he is sort of a minion in the original game.

Who do you think might complete the squad?

Replies

• Options
    Technically the three no names are all from the MMO, SWTOR, not from KOTOR. So if they are willing to go more in that direction, the options are virtually endless.

I think it's a little odd that Canderous didn't get a Sith Empire tag. The logic would be the same as with HK, gets the tag because he follows Darth Revan. It would make sense if any of the companions characters who would follow Revan no matter what he chose received *both* Old Republic and Sith Empire tags.

Especially when Canderous' synergy with mark and deathmark makes it seem clear he was designed for use with both Revans, but then they set the synergies up so that it wouldn't make sense to use him with either Revan.
  • Tarah
    202 posts Member
    Options
    a no name... probably ST...

it was also in traya meta, so why not...
  • Options
    CazNeerg wrote: »
    Especially when Canderous' synergy with mark and deathmark makes it seem clear he was designed for use with both Revans, but then they set the synergies up so that it wouldn't make sense to use him with either Revan.
    On this point, I think the "Sith empire" tag is a last minute modification.
    I mean before that, every character from KOTOR was under the Old republic tag (including dbast which didn't really make sense). Maybe they changed the old republic/sith synergy to avoid balancing issues. Clearly in the beginning canderous was supposed to have real synergy with DR and JKR.
    On the other hand, Canderous isn't a sith empire guy. He follows the leader who defeats his people, and that's all, no matter the end you choose.
  • Options
    Gluckychou wrote: »
    On the other hand, Canderous isn't a sith empire guy. He follows the leader who defeats his people, and that's all, no matter the end you choose.

He's also not an Old Republic guy though; he is just a Mandalorian mercenary. The only reason to give him either tag is for the purpose of synergy, not lore, and it is a little mindboggling if that's the case to *not* give him synergy with the dark version of Revan, which he tends to prefer in KOTOR.
  • Options

He's also not an Old Republic guy though; he is just a Mandalorian mercenary. The only reason to give him either tag is for the purpose of synergy, not lore, and it is a little mindboggling if that's the case to *not* give him synergy with the dark version of Revan, which he tends to prefer in KOTOR.
    Agreed on that. But again, Canderous is meant in his uniques to synergise with Old rep (and scoundrels).
    I always saw this faction as "appears in the game", but it changed with badstila...
  • Options
    529xew56mxy9.png

Just give me Malgus and I'm gucci

• Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    Options
    rather have porgs than more sith..... porg commander, porg soldier, porg healer, porg mortitican, porg chemist. Alone these 5 porgs have weak synergy but after a cooldown of 3 they can combine into Porgtron defender of the universe. When combined Porgtron defender of the universe is immune to damage and can create a blazing lightsaber to cut enemies down... Each porg has a specific color for his title Red, Blue, Green, yellow, orange I guess would be the most original. There will be a legendary event requiring the 5 porgs in which you will lead them to battle to take down the evil sith lord Zarkon
  • Options
    Technically the three no names are all from the MMO, SWTOR, not from KOTOR. So if they are willing to go more in that direction, the options are virtually endless.

I think it's a little odd that Canderous didn't get a Sith Empire tag. The logic would be the same as with HK, gets the tag because he follows Darth Revan. It would make sense if any of the companions characters who would follow Revan no matter what he chose received *both* Old Republic and Sith Empire tags.

Problem is canderous is very important in carth team and they can't take that tag away unless he would also get sith empire however it would be also weird
  • Options

Agreed on that. But again, Canderous is meant in his uniques to synergise with Old rep (and scoundrels).
    I always saw this faction as "appears in the game", but it changed with badstila...

Agreed, But Canderous could have either tag. I think the Old republic Tag started out as just a general from the time of the "Old Republic" but as the game evolves they needed to change it.

If would really be a unique idea to spin off of Canderous and give him a leader ability, since he is Mandalore, and create a Madalorian faction, and new mandalorian characters. As long as we are on this KOTOR kick.
  • Aydnie
    432 posts Member
    Options
    I hope they won't release named characters. I like nonames and I think its a great thing that they finally forced them on the meta
  • Atzel
    56 posts Member
    Options
    Bgcarste wrote: »
    529xew56mxy9.png

Just give me Malgus and I'm gucci

Oh boy , Malgus is beast ! Look at my avatar Picture ;)