Happy “what’s next” Wednesday

Good morning CG. Thanks for all you do!
But what’s next? A marquee? New event? Legendary with the Solo Crew? When is the April chalender coming out?

Drevan is already old. Give the people what they want!

Replies

• Options
    Calm it with the daily spam
  • Options
    read

Who’s spamming. It’s a forum. And it’s interaction. Don’t like it don’t read it. Nobody’s twisting your arm. Almost as bad as CG.
  • Options

This "spam" is one of the better things on the forum, especially when there are tens of whining threads on the same three topics every day.
  • Options

This "spam" is one of the better things on the forum, especially when there are tens of whining threads on the same three topics every day.

This was a whinning thread as well. He was complaining about Darth Revan... just saying.
  • Options
    I don't see anything new coming for a while. But one can hope.
  • Options
    I don't see anything new coming for a while. But one can hope.

CG Carrie was on Reddit and recently mention something... a bit cryptic but- not too much. Be ready for Clones - what? I don't know. But with the new series out soon, guesses be wild and be abound!

Also, from the Revan event, we can gather Malak is coming, by way of ship raid or reg raid.

Death Star has been teased . Well, trash compactor. That could be a ref to the force awakens. But I think it's more A new Hope.That could be a ship raid.

Be vigilant.

• Options

Really?? Are you ok?
  • Options

Really?? Are you ok?

Yes? You know, you don't have to reply to every thread that annoys you, that way they can die down sooner.

Even if I don't read the thread, I prefer to see this title pop up with a different wording for each day than to see another HK leader restoration demand, complaint about Darth Revan (either the event time, the new gear or how he gets beaten by JKR- what he doesn't actually) or another threat to quit because of poor Finn. One or two is enough, yet they get reopened five times every day.
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    Options
    PVE CONTENT for ships.....
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    Happy wednesday!
    i'm good for the time being, still having fun figuring out DRevan's arena potential.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Options
    "Savage C-3PO"
    bimgiqvfqs71.jpg
    43m413pffxet.jpg