Rise of the trios

For about a year, there has been a slow rise in increasingly powerful trios. First was obviously the Triumvirate, then CLS, Han, and Chewie. Next was Revan, GMY, and Jolee, though that has somewhat less direct synergy than the others have. Now we have DR, HK, and Fallen Bastila. There are probably a few other trios, but these four are by far the most powerful.

So, what other trios could come into the game or be reworked into a powerful trio?

Personally, I preferred the duos such as Chaze, Wiggs, and Mission and Zaalbar, so I hope more good duos continue to be released.

Replies

• Ultra
    11502 posts Moderator
    Options
    Kylo Snoke Hux
  • Options
    GK, Anakin, Ahsoka.......with re-works to Anakin and Ahsoka
  • Options
    Jar jar binks, qui gon jinn, obi wan
  • Options
    Old Rex, Gregor, and Wolfe
    "ARE WE BLIND? DEPLOY THE GARRISON."
  • DarthPurgatory
    626 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    Options
    I'm waiting for the trio of Bespin Vader, Lightsaber, Luke's Hand to hit the game.

There might be some cross-faction logistics to work out, but I bet it'll be killer in the end.
    Porgatory demands fresh souls.
  • Options
    R2, C-3PO and the droid Uncle Owen almost bought. The next highly anticipated trio.
  • Options
    Figrin Dan and the Modal Nodes. Then Max Rebo, Sy Snootles, and one tooth guy from special edition garbage. Then, epic battle of the bands.
  • Options
    Young Han, Stormtrooper Han, Captain Han.
  • Options
    CUP, ugnaught and Mob enforcer
  • Options
    Thanos, Shaggy, and Big Chungus
  • Options
    JTR and her droids are pretty great. Finn rework might be sweet in place of R2?

Qira and the Vets are pretty sweet too!
  • Options
    The Farther, The Son and The Daughter from the Mortis arc in Clone wars. I think that would be cool. No idea how you'd fit them into a team of 5 though.
  • Options
    Tuscan chef tuscan butlet and tuscan gardener
    Best run house ever
    "and i will show you ... where the iron crosses grow..."
  • Citadel_of_Ricks
    229 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    Options
    JTR and her droids are pretty great. Finn rework might be sweet in place of R2?

Qira and the Vets are pretty sweet too!

Q-Q-Q-Q'ira and the Vetsssss
  • Legend91
    2441 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    Options
    Duo:
    - Uncle Owen (Burned)
    - Aunt Beru (Burned)

Trio:
    - Vitiate and his 2 sons
    Legend#6873 | YouTube | swgoh.gg
  • Aydnie
    432 posts Member
    Options
    Palpatine, Vader, Starkiller (Galen Marek, not to be confused with the first order base or with Bendak Starkiller)
  • Aydnie
    432 posts Member
    Options
    We should also add a 3v3 arena with 500 crystals to first place, and also a raid that only allows trios
  • Aydnie
    432 posts Member
    Options
    Drageero wrote: »
    For about a year, there has been a slow rise in increasingly powerful trios. First was obviously the Triumvirate, then CLS, Han, and Chewie. Next was Revan, GMY, and Jolee, though that has somewhat less direct synergy than the others have. Now we have DR, HK, and Fallen Bastila. There are probably a few other trios, but these four are by far the most powerful.

You did forget to mention the Brotini trio, the most powerful trio in p1 of Haat and AAT6
  • Options
    Aydnie wrote: »
    We should also add a 3v3 arena with 500 crystals to first place, and also a raid that only allows trios

I'd like to see a 2v2 tournament in GA. It would be fun trying to figure out the best teams to use, and a lot of them probably wouldn't have a leader.
  • Aydnie
    432 posts Member
    Options
    Drageero wrote: »
    Aydnie wrote: »

I'd like to see a 2v2 tournament in GA. It would be fun trying to figure out the best teams to use, and a lot of them probably wouldn't have a leader.

I would personally a 6v6 GA, as the 6v6 squads seemed to be the first standard that they thought for the game as its beginnings. The character in the 6th emplacment may or may not have his/her/its leader ability applied to the whole team, depending on the event I guess (Revan + zBastila lead !!!!)
    Why I like cantina battles, dark and light side battles, and marquees events is just because you can run a 6 characters squad, its just too good
  • Options
    Qira YOLO and vandor chewiE
  • Options
    Knights of Ren (split into 2 teams of 3)
  • Aydnie
    432 posts Member
    Options
    @Drageero rip, your thread has been moved in a place where less people read
  • Options
    Why grand arena? oh well.
  • Options
    Knights of Ren (split into 2 teams of 3)

Yes please!
  • Options
    We're gonna need some reworks in here:
    • Princess Leia, Farmboy Luke, Stormtrooper Han
    • Lando Calrissian, Lobot, Bespin Guard
    • Jabba, Gamorrean Guard, Bib Fortuna
    • Grand Moff Tarkin, Death Star Gunner, Stormtrooper