GA rotation for April

I love the format, I love the transparency, and I love the rotation. Looks great guys. Well balanced on the mats and the gear will end up being the same as before, it’s just more GA to get there, which I don’t mind at all. Awesome work devs!

Replies

• Options
    I now take back all my whining about the gear nerf. So they were planning to have FOUR GA events per month all along and just never mentioned it, so the gear was NOT nerfed at all (well just for March I guess). VERY pleased with this discovery thank you @CG_SBCrumb and team
  • vincentlondon
    4527 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    Options
    Can we have a 10 vs 10 format?

Or all in format ? (All toons in one same battle)
  • Options
    I now take back all my whining about the gear nerf. So they were planning to have FOUR GA events per month all along and just never mentioned it, so the gear was NOT nerfed at all (well just for March I guess). VERY pleased with this discovery thank you @CG_SBCrumb and team

You're getting the same amount of gear for twice as much work, so yes it still is kind of nerfed. If your boss cut your pay from $10/hr down to $5/hr but offered to let you work twice as many hours would you be happy?
  • Options
    Depends on the rewards, if it’s mostly mod materials and some lesser gear then it’s a nerf.
    If it’s stun guns, carbanties or eyeballs, then it’s fine.
    Where are the Stun Guns?
  • Options
    Gama_Fox wrote: »

You're getting the same amount of gear for twice as much work, so yes it still is kind of nerfed. If your boss cut your pay from $10/hr down to $5/hr but offered to let you work twice as many hours would you be happy?

So is it a job to play this game? Lol it's a game you play for fun not a job.
  • Options
    Gama_Fox wrote: »

So is it a job to play this game? Lol it's a game you play for fun not a job.

It was an analogy, good job on spotting it! I love the game, no it isn't a job for me. I'm simply pointing out that the rewards are half of what they used to be.
  • Goble57
    99 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    Options
    Some hate more game because they don’t have the time, and fair enough. I have the time, so I enjoy more GA. It’s a personal preference thing and it’s impossible to make everyone happy. It’s like playing two GA’s for free, and I don’t mind that at all.