Was Daka always so slow? 136 max everything?

I remember she being able to go at least before Poe or at the same time. She dies a cruel death on any bad RNG before doing anything

Replies

• Toonny
    109 posts Member
    Options
    136 is not slow. She is a healer. Ask JC Lumi over 136 speed...
  • Options
    Yeah speed is her downfall and if her stun misses her damage is lousy but if she gets called on an assist from GS or QGJ and hits a double stun or gets a chance to move she can win fight or if they targeted another squishy like Rey or QGJ she can get a passive revive on them which can also sometimes let you win...and if she does get to attack if her double stun hits or her heal revives a teammate it usually means you'll win as the toons that dies before her are usually cannons so she's got enough upside to make her worth having despite the speed and is she does get killed first she may self revive. She is sort of a proc or die toon but to me if you have enough guaranteed firepower to offset the fact that there is a chance she might die first or miss two stuns in a row and be wothless for most of the fight your okay.
  • Options
    She's got decent health, if she dies first that means your glass cannons get 1-2 turns.
  • Options
    Yeah when she dies first I am cooked. I remember her being faster but must have been my imagination I guess
  • Lianara
    740 posts Member
    Options
    Put Asajj as lead and Daka will be very fast
    Ally Code: 253-747-318