To (re)zeta Finn or Not to (re)zeta Finn?

That is the question?

So we all got the refund but is there any use putting it back on for HSTR or other game modes or am I better off using zeta on someone else?

Got all the usual meta toons fully zeta’d already including Jedi Revan but thinking am I better off using zeta on dark bastilla/HK47/Carth to unlock Darth Revan as I haven’t got him yet?

Replies

• Options
    since its locked in for GA with you still having the zeta I assume and its showing the new abilities it seems you get a free test run there to try it out (although its only 3v3)
  • Options
    Mine wasn’t locked in. My Finn’s leader is sitting at rank 1 in GA lol.

Mine too
  • Options
    Dunno, I zeta'd it back but my finn has leader lv1.
    I have trash mods so no chance in arena, have to wait until another TW.
  • mvmss
    213 posts Member
    Options
    I will not zeta Finn again, unless I see proof that he performs at least close to what he did before.
  • Options
    mvmss wrote: »
    I will not zeta Finn again, unless I see proof that he performs at least close to what he did before.

He did, and even better.l, for Finn resistance only.

Hybrids and low level finn/poe, dunno.
  • Options
    My zFinn team Poe BB8 R Trooper C3PO performs better than ever with no infinite loops.
    In 6* STR part 2 the team auto'd 2 million and Finn was hitting Sion for 150000-160000 per basic. Would've been much higher had I not been auto

P1 was 2-4million auto.

My PVP rank is the same, 300-500.
  • Options
    I just put it right back on. It's still a useful zeta, sure maybe it got nerfed but I still think it has value, there's always more zetas to get. I'm just glad I didn't zeta Capt Phas
  • Options
    If you have a lot of fully geared resistance characters where you can make 2 teams sure go for but if its just for raids he works well under a jrey lead quite well
  • Options
    After reading comments, YouTube videos and my own guildies feedback I’m saying no to re-zeta finn

Can be great in HSTR but zeta not required