So I'm gonna have to at least 5* Jedi Knight Guardian.....

Yeah, laugh it up.... =\

Anybody got her maxed out? Curious to know if she holds her own when geared up, most toons do.
(My 3* first order stormtrooper already hits harder than a 5* chewy and 5* Han)

Replies

• M9silent
    821 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    @Mstrdrgn1012 Hey, you gotta do what you gotta do for the Yoda event right? *cough* Eeth Koth *cough*

Anyways, I'd say she's all right, at best, after her buff last update. Lots of health (regeneration when low), which is nice. Her AOE ability block is pretty nice, if it lands (gaurunteed on crit). She has low damage though and is pretty slow.

When I've seen her in arena, she is a non factor. Can she hold her own though? I'd say so. I wouldn't put her in my arena team, but she could be useful in GW (not everything is about arena). As I said, high health and an ability block could be useful in GW. She sits in my GW C team, with my other offhand Jedi. Pair her with a Mace Windu lead and she is pretty nice (more damage and crit chance).
  • Options
    I had already started on Han. =\
    It bugged me that I only had 4 tanks.

But I see now Han could've waited, and I could be building up Koth instead of her.
    He's useful against droids, and he's got a stun.
    But mostly, he's not JKG.
  • Options
    If ability block and offense down procs reliably, then I could use her eventually in GW, or random LS for fun.

But without that, she is nothing.
  • M9silent
    821 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Well, you could pair her with Sid and/or Mace. Both give crit chance and damage of sorts. It helps to make her better (same could be said for everyone though). As I said, I use her in a C team for GW, paired with Mace to help her. She's not the greatest, but with the help, she's usable. Again, I won't put her in my arena team, and I run all Jedi.

I'd say she shines best in GW though. Her health and regen when below 50% give her some survivability. Toss in Mace/Sid as lead and she lands her ability block a good amount. Or toss in Lumi/Bariss as lead and she will really be able to take a beating (if ever attacked of course).

If she is used in the Yoda event, it's all good. She has the health to withstand some hits from Yoda, which is nice. Just don't use her ability block on him, unless he is close to filling up his bar. Let's be honest, the 20% turn meter event Yoda gains from resists is negligible. He goes so f*ing often anyways.
  • Options
    I forgot about her self-heal, that'll come in handy.

Its what I love about the Nightsisters. ^_^
  • Options
    Yeah, laugh it up.... =\

Anybody got her maxed out? Curious to know if she holds her own when geared up, most toons do.
    (My 3* first order stormtrooper already hits harder than a 5* chewy and 5* Han)

Wth??? :D:D:D
  • slmcmr
    875 posts Member
    Options
    You'll have 5* JKG to do what exactly? Do you like her animation or what? Or will you just expect for a future buff. Because you know she is useless atm
  • Options
    Cuz I need a 5th Jedi for Yoda, and don't feel like starting on Koth when I already got her at 3*. =\ (The only chromium pack I got had tons if her shards...)
  • slmcmr
    875 posts Member
    Options
    Wow you might be the only one to use her in the Yoda event. Most people, including myself, think she is not worth investing in to but i would like to hear your feedback on her once you have her all maxed out.
  • Brom
    236 posts Member
    Options
    She is worse than ahsoka