Help

Tyrael
65 posts Member
edited March 2019
Hi all, I took a break for about a year and so much has changed! I would appreciate some advice on how to realign my strategy considering so many things have changed.

I'm just shy of 1.2M GP, from a late 2016 shard with intermittent breaks (shorter than the latest one). Arena I can usually get within 500 but that may change when revan comes back; ships I hover just over 100.

I would appreciate input on what direction to go to be more useful in TW/TB/STR (no heroic yet for us) with arena/GA improvements as a secondary bonus.

This is always such a great community so I thought I'd ask! Pease ignore the horrendous Jawas and other such 'mistakes' which apparently are no longer needed XD (also I have 2 zetas available).

https://swgoh.gg/p/811392186/characters/
Post edited by Tyrael on

Replies

• Options
    Can the issues be corrected or is it so bad that I should start over?
  • Blackbeardpepe
    1481 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    Options
    Id suggest restarting. Follow warriors guide, five pillars. Farm speed mods like a mad man.
  • Sentia
    280 posts Member
    Options
    Start a new account now and don't look back. Learn from your "mistakes" like don't invest in Jawas. Build a new leaner roster. Yes it will be a lot of work, but a year from now when your winning most of your GAs as well as kicking behinds in TW, Squad and Fleet Arenas with your lean roster you'll look back and thank me and the many others who are about to say the same thing on this thread. Find a good leveling guide like the warriors path and follow it. With your prior experience and a good leveling guide you'll trounce most of the other new players in your arenas and be set yourself up for a solid daily crystal income.

OR

You can spend the next year grinding hard just to get to the top 100 in arena, for minimal crystal income before you find out you'll never make it into the top 10 cause they have a long standing squad chat that is not taking new members and your bloated roster of old irrelevant characters continues to match you with players who have 2x the useful characters that you do.

If your serious about getting back into the game, option 1 will net the better experience IMHO.