ROLO

How do you get ROLO? Bounties / roundup only come every once in a while, and get about 10-20 shards. Gonna take a lifetime. She ever show up elsewhere?
Want her for TB eligibility

Replies

• Options
    There’s an LSTB mission that gives you 2 shards for each guild member that completes it.
  • Options
    She sucks though
  • Tbirds01
    1235 posts Member
    Options
    She sucks though

How exactly? She’s not the best rebel, but she can be a great counter to Palpatine, who is starting to come back due to Darth revan.
    I’ve gotten her mostly from LSTB, but I’ve gotten 30 or so shards from galactic bounties.
    Tag me if you reply to my comment so I know I should answer you!😀 My roster: https://swgoh.gg/p/842694912/
  • Options
    A solid guild can easily grab 80+ shards from her TB mission.
  • Options
    Cheers
  • Options
    Rolo is fine.
    She's not swiss knife (AKA broken) like CLS, but still a great leader, or teammate, buff immunity on basic is underrated.

Needs tons of mk3 carbantis though.
  • Options
    I guess when I think of a good rebel team I don't think to include her.
  • Fahrius
    620 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    Options
    She sucks though
    you sure? wouldnt a team of rolo lead, chan, and maybe cassian be a good counter to carth lead, mission and big z?
    chan has daze to stop the assists, cassian healing immunity to stop the hp/prot recovery and both leia and cassian have buff immunity to avoid the taunt/retribution, and the dots and other debuffs would fill up tons of tm, plus all of the them have built in tm gain in their basics/special

https://swgoh.gg/u/fahrius/ - Discord - Fahrius#1194
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    Options
    I used a g8 Jyn Cassian and K2 to take out a g9 zCarth G8 Z g9 Mission team in 3v3. So yeah I think it might be a good counter even in 5 v 5 with Chirrut and Baze because of Tenacity Up.
  • Jarvind
    3926 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    Options
    If nothing else, she's good for that cheeseball Rolocop team to throw at Traya in HSTR. Good for a quick 500k that doesn't take a billion resets to get right.

I imagine she's a lot like the Vets - not half bad, but isn't explicitly required for anything except that one TB mission so people throw her the bare minimum of gear for her to stay alive and then decide she sucks based on how she does at gear 7 or whatever.

Now that I'm thinking about it, I bet she'd do well on defense in 3v3 GA under oldschool Lando. Ten hits spread over 3 targets will be a lot more effective than when there's 5.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• AnnerDoon
    1353 posts Member
    Options
    She’s not top tier, but she’s certainly far from useless, especially in 3v3. Non-counterable 10-hit AOE with ability block when it hits more than once on a character... buff block on basic... lots of TM gain ... foresight when fighting Empire ... there’s a lot to love. Especially when paired with Chaze. Tenacity up from Chirrut fuels TM, and Baze will take care of any pesky taunts. Add in a couple of b-team rebel attackers and you’ve got a solid attack squad for 5v5 too.

In the current sea of choices, is she a priority character? Probably not. But many (most?) have her available due to needing her for TB anyway. Gear her up, give her some potency, offense, and the right allies, and give her a try. You might be surprised at what she can do.
  • Phoenixeon
    1842 posts Member
    Options
    Unlike some other chars which has his/her use at low star level, like nihilus or badstila, rolo is a char that needs investments, she's meh until G10, and possibly a zeta.

Maybe the reason why she sucks is she needs 9 mk3 carbantis to G12.
  • Options
    Chan = vet Chewie & Han?
  • Options
    Chan = vet Chewie & Han?

Captain han
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Options
    She sucks though

She earns each of your guild members up to 1500 guild event tokens every LS TB.