Thanos is.
    bo89079y5owm.jpg
    Just kidding.
    Watch the full gameplay of drs event.
    Get good and get a Revan. Ryanwhales
  • Legend91
    2441 posts Member
    Options
    They wouldn't bother creating a teaser if they haven't alrdy decided to add him to the game (at some point which is gonna be very soon I think).
    Legend#6873 | YouTube | swgoh.gg
  • Kokie
    1338 posts Member
    Options
    Now I want Thanos.....
  • Options
    Thanos confirmed.
  • Jarvind
    3926 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    Options
    Malak seems pretty likely. The end of the Darth Revan event all but announces it. The question is whether he'll be another legendary, a raid reward, or something else.

Or, of course, it could be a red herring and we either never see him or he gets released 6 months from now after we've forgotten about it.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Options
    Until it is in a game update, no
    "ARE WE BLIND? DEPLOY THE GARRISON."
  • Options
    just was curious the the fave!!! MY OG!!! call me goofy just sayin
  • Ultra
    11502 posts Moderator
    Options
    Can’t wait to annhilate half the players in a battle. Knowing my RNG I’ll end up killing 5 of my team and none of the opponent
  • Options
    My guess is a marquee in a couple of Thursdays’ time. Anything other than a marquee would be CG throwing money down the toilet, a Malak marquee would be one of their biggest sellers on record.
  • Ultra
    11502 posts Moderator
    Options
    I think Malak will be a big release. He was a huge tease at the end of a legendary event. Hyping him up as a big release and then making him marquee doesn't seem like what they plan on doing
  • Jarvind
    3926 posts Member
    Options
    Ultra wrote: »
    Can’t wait to annhilate half the players in a battle. Knowing my RNG I’ll end up killing 5 of my team and none of the opponent

General Kenobi, I don't feel so good
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Pariah_Anchorite
    836 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    Options
    I think he’ll come in a way that is like Thrawn x2; needing both Revans somehow. Or starforge base, ie ships - Ebon Hawk
  • Options
    Well I think they can make the most money with a marquee but that would be kinda lame for a big teaser like this...but you never know🤷‍♂️it still isn't confirmed
  • StarSon
    7441 posts Member
    Options
    No, no he is not.
  • Juzz
    366 posts Member
    Options
    No, it's Jar Jar coming!!
    Along with Imperial Scout Topper and a new clone
    Or maybe not?? :o
    Against stupidity the gods themselves contend in vain