Is GW supposed to be unbeatable???

Now, I'm not saying I don't want a challenge. But GW is out of control. Right out of the gate I'm facing teams 5-10 levels over me. I routinely hit the 5th or 6th fight and it becomes unbeatable. Every once in a while I can manage to cut my way through, but since the change I have managed to complete it once.

This is incredibly frustrating, and I'm sure I'm not the only one who thinks so. I paid way too much money on this game to get screwed this hard. So what then? Do I have to spend $200 more just to be able to grind now? How is this even a solution to the problem? This is in fact a way to get people to STOP playing the game.

Pleas stop punishing players for playing your game.

Unfortunately I know that this post will achieve nothing. Nobody will change anything about the game mode, and if they do it will likely just become even more frustrating. So listen up EA. This is the beginning of the end of my time in your game. If it doesn't change soon then I'm out. Not that you care. Even slightly. Because you obviously don't.

Ok, pointless rant is done now.

Replies

• Options
    I was getting my armed kicked by Gw, even though I'm lvl 70, until I started doing 3 things.
    Have 3 healers in your squad.
    Use low lvl toons as fodder to use up opponents special attacks, then bring in main team.
    Restart app if you lose a vital toon, ie healer.
    Hope this helps :)
  • CronozNL
    2869 posts Member
    Options
    You just unlocked GW? Keep playing you will clear eventually. It's not instant gratification. Otherwise bye!
    439-259-888 I have a bad habit of editing my typo's after posting
  • ubn87
    314 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Don't expect to beat end game-content before you reach end game.

When you reach 70 and start getting 7* then you will start beating GW.

I did GW at start of 60 but I grind a lot.
  • CPMP
    974 posts Member
    Options
    Let your arena rank drop to 1000-1500, GW is so easy then.

Lol.
    Nice try
  • Options
    Im not even playing it anymore. Its soo random for me. 2days can be pretty easy than for a week its impossible.