pulled rey from chromium pack but didn't unlock

Hi devs. I pulled rey from a chromium pack but when I chekced my characters she isn't unlocked and is sitting with a few shards that I got from before. At first I thought I made a mistake but upon checking the achievements I have 15 dark and 14 light unlocked but in my actual character screen I only have 15 dark and 13 light. Please help. How can I provide my account details? Thank you so much

Replies

• Options
    Wow
  • Options
    That happened to me with a Bronzium Data Card and the Luminara Unduli character, called EA help line and they were useless.
  • Options
    Dude is trolling look at his name.
  • Options
    Happened to me too..
  • Options
    This happened to me with Ewok Elder, I unlocked it and then it went back inactive. I knew it for sure when I pulled it a second time and didn't have to pay to unlock it a second time. In the end I basically lost 7 EE shards with this bug.

Contacted support and they told me to check to make sure I have all the latest for my phone and the game. If it did unistall and reinstall the game and hope for the best.
  • Options
    EA is useless. Count your losses and go back to the game or don't. I just wouldn't spend money on it, because they don't care about you.
  • Jenggo
    48 posts Member
    Options
    I agree with TheMadTwadder. I've converted from P2P to F2P because of missing gear in my account.