Cheating players

ShaneSkywalker
11 posts Member
edited April 2019
There are two guys in my arena shard that are obviously cheating somehow... There names are...... Others in my arena shard suspect cheating and we have reported them. Nothing happened. When i fight these guys they dont usually even get a chance to attack me. Yet somehow they are at the top of the arena boards with weak, undergeared teams. Please investigate these players. Its not fair for them to be cheating and get away with all thoes free crystals for sooo long!

Replies

• APX_919
    2468 posts Member
    Options
    @ShaneSkywalker You can send a PM to CG_Leviathan with any evidence you feels supports your assessment. However, on the forums you can't name the individuals in question (naming and shaming is against the rules), recommend you change your post and edit the names out.
    "Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen...mostly"
  • Options
    How do i pm him? I thought this was for leviathan...
  • Options
    There are two guys in my arena shard that are obviously cheating somehow... There names are. For CG_leviathan to know.. Others in my arena shard suspect cheating and we have reported them. Nothing happened. When i fight these guys they dont usually even get a chance to attack me. Yet somehow they are at the top of the arena boards with weak, undergeared teams. Please investigate these players. Its not fair for them to be cheating and get away with all thoes free crystals for sooo long!

• Options
    Idk how to edit my post
  • APX_919
    2468 posts Member
    Options
    Type @ and then CG_Leviathan for the PM.
  • APX_919
    2468 posts Member
    Options
    Click the little gear icon in the top right of your post to open the edit options.
  • ShaneSkywalker
    11 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    Options
    @CG_Leviathan hello! There is a problem with a couple guys in my arena shard that are obviously cheating! These guys have weak teams. When i fight them they dont usually even get a hit in on me! Yet somehow they are posting #1 and #2 repeatedly! Others in my shard have reported them for cheating but nothing happened. Will you please investigate these players? Its really scarey knowing these guys are hacking the game! Thank you.
    Post edited by crzydroid on
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    Options
    Should edit your post again to take out Names. I think you should PM him. I don't think sending a PM is possible on Mobile (although replying to one is). If you do figure out how to send one from Mobile, Id Love to hear it. ;)
  • Options
    Go to your inbox (the envelope) and there should be an option to send a new message, even on mobile.
  • Droideka
    615 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    Options
    VonZant wrote: »
    Should edit your post again to take out Names. I think you should PM him. I don't think sending a PM is possible on Mobile (although replying to one is). If you do figure out how to send one from Mobile, Id Love to hear it. ;)
    You can send PMs on mobile. I just kept trying and it eventually let me put in the name of the person I wanted to send it to.
    Don’t know why they made it so difficult. It’s kinda ironic that a website for a mobile game is not optimized for mobile use.
  • crzydroid
    7301 posts Moderator
    Options
    You have to click on the inbox icon in the black bar. Send a new message, and then search for CG_Leviathan in the to: field.
  • Options
    It’s possible they got to rank 1, then used crap toons for an attach on rank 2, then that weak team shows as their Arena team.
This discussion has been closed.