That's impossible !!!

fuzzykitty
33 posts Member
edited March 2016
I think that my galactic war was impossible this morning I have only one six star character one five star character and the rest with less. This is what I faced this morning Darth Sirius with seven stars Old Daka with five stars Count Dooku four stars Jedi Counslar Five stars Luminara Unduli with seven stars and all of the characters were level sixty six and I'm at level sixty three. That's why I say they haven't fixed the galactic war games all the way .I forgot to say I was only on my seventh challenge and I don't want to know what the rest of them looked like.
Post edited by fuzzykitty on

Replies

• Options
    You were well within your level range of them. If you are level 63 and most of your characters are 4* and below then I can't blame that one on the RNG of GW, but on you. You need to focus on an A and B team at the moment rather than throwing shards all over the place. I had 4 7* on my f2p alt account all before level 60. It makes GW a breeze for me. If your biggest issue is facing an opponent 3 levels higher than you be happy. It used to be guys 12-15 levels higher than you in the middle of the boards a month ago. I'd say it is all but fixed. A lot of times on my alt I will have guys 7-10 levels higher than me, but sure enough there is always a way through them.