Replies

• Palanthian
    1262 posts Member
    Options
    It's April 1st and one of the abilities is called "Made of Crap". I'll leave that there...
  • StarSon
    7465 posts Member
    Options
    Also, it's a site with a terrible format, that apparently got its early access to thing removed for calling CG out after they didn't release the Evan event when he thought they would. Nothing on that site is believable any more, no matter what the date.
  • Options
    ;)
  • Jarvind
    3926 posts Member
    Options
    StarSon wrote: »
    Also, it's a site with a terrible format, that apparently got its early access to thing removed for calling CG out after they didn't release the Evan event when he thought they would. Nothing on that site is believable any more, no matter what the date.

There's also the whole "so many ads it gives your computer cancer" issue.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• kevsmart
    492 posts Member
    Options
    Jarvind wrote: »

You still view ads on a computer?
  • Options
    kevsmart wrote: »

I get them injected intravenously.
  • Jarvind
    3926 posts Member
    Options
    kevsmart wrote: »

No, I use Adblock. I'm just saying sites with such a ludicrous number of ads are usually less concerned with quality content than tricking you into seeing as many ads as possible.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png