Gonk Droid Kit Idea

DaPowerfulJedi
3185 posts Member
edited April 2019
9nm6ddjaqc2w.jpeg
Gonk Droid
Light Side, Attacker, Droid

Rapid Repeating Blasters Basic: Deal physical damage to target enemy, dispel all debuffs from all allies, and all allies recover 100% of their health and protection.

Collide Special: Deal physical damage to all enemies. This attack has +500% critical damage and +100% critical chance if Gonk Droid has 100% health. Enemies defeated by this attack can’t be revived. If an enemy is defeated by this attack, Gonk Droid takes a bonus turn. (Cooldown 1)

Power Droid Leader: All Droid allies gain 500% max health and protection and 500 speed for each Droid ally. Droid allies revive with 100% max health whenever they are defeated while there is at least one other active Droid ally. All Droid allies have +10000000000000090900% critical damage and start each encounter with advantage, and damage immunity for 3 turns. Enemies can’t gain buffs and can’t inflict debuffs.
Post edited by DaPowerfulJedi on

Replies

• Options
    This is underpowered. I think that this needs a massive buff. The +100 speed on the leader is a joke, if you watch the movies or even played LEGO star wars then you know that this doesn't represent how powerful Gonk Droid really is. I recommend changing the speed gain to 500 per droid ally, doubled for droid allies that hurts everyone else.
  • Options
    Switch the 500% to 10000000000000090900% critical damage
    This is... SPARTAAAAAAA
  • Options
    This is underpowered. I think that this needs a massive buff. The +100 speed on the leader is a joke, if you watch the movies or even played LEGO star wars then you know that this doesn't represent how powerful Gonk Droid really is. I recommend changing the speed gain to 500 per droid ally, doubled for droid allies that hurts everyone else.
    Sure.
    Dinotank46 wrote: »
    Switch the 500% to 10000000000000090900% critical damage
    Done.
  • Options
    Changes are okay but i still think that URoRRuR'R'R would be able to one shot this droid team. droids reviving once, think it needs to be changed to reviving as long there is another droid ally active. Kinda like nightsister zombie
  • Options
    Changes are okay but i still think that URoRRuR'R'R would be able to one shot this droid team. droids reviving once, think it needs to be changed to reviving as long there is another droid ally active. Kinda like nightsister zombie

I forgot all about how OP the Tuskens are! Now I’ve gotta give droids never ending revives, or they won’t stand a chance!
  • Zenbreon
    323 posts Member
    Options
    This is a joke, right?
  • Options
    Zenbreon wrote: »
    This is a joke, right?

Yeah, I posted it on April Fools.
  • Zenbreon
    323 posts Member
    Options
    Zenbreon wrote: »