Legendary Events & Heroes Journeys

Would it be possible to make Legendary events and Journeys playable again for those who completed them already ?
Maybe they can be turned into "Mythic Assault Battles".
Those events are very cool and fun to play. Shame we only get play them once.

Replies

• Options
    Legendary Events have Mythics already, just need ones for C-3P0, Chewie, Chimaera, and Falcon. I doubt we will get ones for Heroes Journey and Ancient Journey characters.
  • gflegui
    294 posts Member
    Options
    The kind of did it with some legendary events. Replayble journeys is something people ask since forever!
  • jkray622
    1636 posts Member
    Options
    I was expecting a Chewbacca Mythic event this weekend, but it doesn't look like we're getting one. :(
  • Options
    Would it be possible to make Legendary events and Journeys playable again for those who completed them already ?
    Maybe they can be turned into "Mythic Assault Battles".
    Those events are very cool and fun to play. Shame we only get play them once.

Yes this x1000. Not sure their reasoning behind not doing it 🤷🏼‍♂️
  • Options
    Probably don't want us to have another area to obtain: gear, credits, omegas, and whatever else we need. Not speaking for you guys/gals with tons of everything stockpiled. Some of us are newer players. Just saying that it could be a reason.
  • Options
    its almost a year since the Assault Mythics and we only have 3 of the 6 events with mythics
  • Options
    Probably don't want us to have another area to obtain: gear, credits, omegas, and whatever else we need. Not speaking for you guys/gals with tons of everything stockpiled. Some of us are newer players. Just saying that it could be a reason.

Being able to replay the events would be reward enough for me.
  • Edward
    651 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    Options
    I only want a sim button for all the events that have been 3*ed before, seemed time for other better things.
  • Options
    Edward wrote: »
    I only want a sim button for all the events that have been 3*ed before, seemed time for other better things.

Lol great idea! They allow us to replay these events for no rewards and give us the option to sim so we don’t waste so much time replaying the event!
  • Madlax
    119 posts Member
    Options
    Edward wrote: »

Lol great idea! They allow us to replay these events for no rewards and give us the option to sim so we don’t waste so much time replaying the event!

Cause clearly thats what he ment!
  • Options
    I can't find info on who exactly is a Legendary toon. What qualifies as a legendary character? Sorry if I missed the explanation.
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    Options

They don’t have to give out any rewards for replaying, just like they do with marquees.
  • Options
    I can't find info on who exactly is a Legendary toon. What qualifies as a legendary character? Sorry if I missed the explanation.

Thrawn, C3PO, Chewbacca, BB8, Palpatine, Yoda, and R2D2 are all legendary characters. They can only be unlocked by completing a legendary event requiring a certain faction.
  • Ultra
    11505 posts Moderator
    Options
    You can replay legendary events, its the first tier of the mythic event that you can sim if you completed at 3 stars. The second tier is the last tier of the legendary event but you can use a squad with any 7 star character rather than faction specific