BB8

I'll try not to ramble too much.

I have 7* lvl 1 BB8 but don't know what to do with him. I don't have other resistance.

I'm just getting first few G12 toons now: EzPz, zzKru, zKr. Zader and GMY next on horizon for G12.

I have FO, Nightmare squad, ok jedi but not Revan nor OR, G9-10 BH (Bossk, AS, Greedo, CB, BF).

Working to finish IT (Veers, Starck, Snow, Range, Magma; DT/Shore to come) and Rebels...have Wiggs, full Phoenix, and squad for CLS but not CLS, AA, and building all Rogue 1 toons.

So, can I do anything with BB8 in raids, TB, GA, etc? I keep seeing him in mix'n'match raid results, etc

Replies

• Rath_Tarr
    4944 posts Member
    Options
    Google "ABC squad" for raid ideas.

Outside of that, pair with R2 if you have him and tag along with a Rebel squad.
  • Jarvind
    3926 posts Member
    Options
    He is essential for a lot of raid teams, most notably the JTR team that is commonly used for Phase 1 of Heroic Sith. Also a critical part of lots of HAAT solo setups.

I'd work on getting JTR personally - that HSTR squad (JTR/BB8/R2 with the last 2 spots going to some combination of C3P0, Stick Rey, Res. Trooper, and now Finn) can steamroll most anything on offense, and it gives him a permanent "home" squad if you don't do so much of the mix 'n match game.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Droideka
    615 posts Member
    Options
    You can make a droid squad with him.
  • Options
    Droideka wrote: »
    You can make a droid squad with him.

Hmmm. Need to work on IG88 for Falcon, maybe an infrequently home for him afterwards
  • Options
    Yeah, when I I end up using a team that eats the logic of having BB8 in my resistance line-up, I use him with otger droids in say a combo of R2 K2SO C3PO 86 Bb8 in GA or something like that.
  • H_B0MBZ
    292 posts Member
    Options
    BB is really useful trust me.
    That being said sounds like you have a Rebel team, and he can work pretty well with Ackbar (L). And he can pretty much assure your droids going first. So if you need to mow down a glass cannon team he works great for that. Plus once you get JTR you will have a great Raid team for all raids.