Darth Revan who?

Prev1
Broxxor
595 posts Member
No problem! He's soloable with Nest!

https://youtu.be/FNRtQWIBYUQ

And ONLY Nest. Man. Sure glad I invested all of that into farming everyone for Revan.

Replies

• Palanthian
    1262 posts Member
    Options
    Roflcopter.
  • Options
    Remember when Jedi Knight Revan was first released and was being beaten by zMaul + Nest teams. Suddenly, Nest needed to be "fixed". What will her "fix" be this time?
  • Gannon
    1632 posts Member
    Options
    Seems about right. He is trash

Could use one of the toons that go straight to health to prevent that tho.
  • Riffinator
    2586 posts Member
    Options
    Ok now try her against the other DR team comps, like ones with DN who can one shot her. Just cause it can beat one team comp doesnt make her broken and busted. Or against sith trooper and sith assassin who go under protection
    "ARE WE BLIND? DEPLOY THE GARRISON."
  • Options
    You realize this is set up to do this? Notice HK 47 isn't attacking nor building turn meter. Like at all..... In most arena teams his speed is 200+ maybe because his ignores defense / true damage would have sent nest packing quite early? Also, I notice he isn't using full Sith Empire squad. I'll but 1 player again 5 nests and win. Visas mar. If I mod right, I'll put on a show.
  • Options
    You realize this is set up to do this? Notice HK 47 isn't attacking nor building turn meter. Like at all..... In most arena teams his speed is 200+ maybe because his ignores defense / true damage would have sent nest packing quite early? Also, I notice he isn't using full Sith Empire squad. I'll but 1 player again 5 nests and win. Visas mar. If I mod right, I'll put on a show.

True - but nobody is using a full Sith Empire squad.

This won't work vs Thrawn teams, for instance.
    Ally Code 766-465-766 swgoh.gg/u/trystansr/collection/
  • Options
    The AI is bugged and not using certain attacks when the other team has only 1 character left. Notice how Bastila never uses her lightning attack and DR never uses his shock attack. They are already aware of it. So this won't work once that is fixed.
  • Options
    That was I can use visas mar to wipe nest clean off the table. You could have 5 nests and all it wold take is some modding.
  • Options

True - but nobody is using a full Sith Empire squad.

This won't work vs Thrawn teams, for instance.

I am an d I hold on Defense at #18 last night. Full Sith Empire squad.
    https://swgoh.gg/p/671797632/

• Options
    So your comment is not correct. Nobody? I bet you didn't see that one coming LOL
  • Smapty
    1260 posts Member
    Options
    That’s great!
    But that takes way too long.... hahah :)

You can just auto all DR team setups in just 15-20 seconds with droids :)

VuabpwD.jpg
  • Options
    So your comment is not correct. Nobody? I bet you didn't see that one coming LOL

9% of #1 teams according to SWGOH meta. 30% of DR led teams. But hey - you can rule your shard with Visas solo so what does it matter to you?
  • Options
    Smapty wrote: »
    That’s great!
    But that takes way too long.... hahah :)

VuabpwD.jpg

Yeah and I can stack 2 Zetas on T2M4 and use 4 people to roll through your droid team in less time.

I'm glad nothing holds well on defense. I like that we can use multiple teams now.
  • Options

Yeah, but then you have to put zetas on droids, lol
  • Tbirds01
    1235 posts Member
    Options
    @Smapty you know why you can clear through Darth revan teams? Because hk hates killing droids, so he hesitates.
    Tag me if you reply to my comment so I know I should answer you!😀 My roster: https://swgoh.gg/p/842694912/
  • Options

Yeah, but then you have to put zetas on droids, lol

But could you handle a full zeta droid team....?
  • Options
    I question pretty much everything CG has done in the past few months. Power levels of most of these new characters is out of control. And I think the future looks rocky because of these stupid characters. But nest is on a unique level. Why would they think it's okay to give a character stacking, undispellable protection, making her unkillable under certain circumstances? A ten year old could tell you it's a stupid idea. There should be a cap of perhaps 3x on the ability.
  • Options
    The AI is bugged and not using certain attacks when the other team has only 1 character left. Notice how Bastila never uses her lightning attack and DR never uses his shock attack. They are already aware of it. So this won't work once that is fixed.

No, that's just because the AI doesn't use AOE abilities on one character. Also someond did shock nest, bc she had shock on. Also shock doesn't prevent nest's bonus protection anyways.
  • Kokie
    1338 posts Member
    Options
    So many teams to kill DR apparently but in GA he held for 12 battles... hmmm
  • Options
    That was I can use visas mar to wipe nest clean off the table. You could have 5 nests and all it wold take is some modding.

Actually visas would lose to 5 nests srry, but did u forget that they have stun and daze moves too?
  • Options
    Just an FYI - I tried this exact battle this afternoon. G12+2 zeta Nest, added Qi'ra lead (and chewie and han and l3). Lasted about a minute before Nest was dead.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Options
    I run nest in my DR squad with sith troooer
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    leef wrote: »

Funny thing is that if you look at 1-100, it's still 70% JKR. Most people who run DR, use him to climb, then plug in JKR anyway.

In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    Options
    Nikoms565 wrote: »

Funny thing is that if you look at 1-100, it's still 70% JKR. Most people who run DR, use him to climb, then plug in JKR anyway.

That’s because DR is a great offensive team and JKR is a great defensive team. It’s just strategy.
  • Options
    Nikoms565 wrote: »

Try with a good Darth revan team overnight, you will barely drop. My shard has a top 10 of Darth revan, then a big mass of jkr
  • Options
    Just an FYI - I tried this exact battle this afternoon. G12+2 zeta Nest, added Qi'ra lead (and chewie and han and l3). Lasted about a minute before Nest was dead.

Then that wouldnt be the exact battle would it?
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    Options

Then that wouldnt be the exact battle would it?

No. But how could more people and a leader ability make it any easier?