2Next

Replies

• Lichbane
    222 posts Member
    Options
    Ship raid; destroy the Death Star pops to mind
    Where are the Stun Guns?
  • Options
    A kind of single player raid or something would be cool. Also a new set of challenges that give you better rewards. By new set I mean like a new table that you unlock at level 80 odd and a has some more interesting rules and stuff.
  • Options
    Cause the Sith Triumvirate is super easy and can be soloed by a number of teams, right?

Yup indeed. Takes less than 2hrs to complete, and that's with 50% participation. Most people just click auto.
  • Reyalp
    738 posts Member
    Options
    It'll be a new TB map - clone wars era, and a new raid - Malak star forge. Both will drop g13 pieces and that's how they'll shoehorn Jedi Luke into the game. Let's face it, it's gonna need lvl 90 and G13 for anything to stop LS or DS Revan now
  • Options
    Reyalp wrote: »
    It'll be a new TB map - clone wars era, and a new raid - Malak star forge. Both will drop g13 pieces and that's how they'll shoehorn Jedi Luke into the game. Let's face it, it's gonna need lvl 90 and G13 for anything to stop LS or DS Revan now

And you can only get g13 if you pay :p
  • Aydnie
    432 posts Member
    Options
    I could see adding in a ship raid at the same time as introducing G13 and a level raise to 90 (required level for that last piece of gear 12+). I think most people would be on board with that as well, finally give us something to do with all these ships we’ve been farming as the arena meta changes.

By ship raid, you mean a phase of a raid with ships, or a raid with only ships ?
  • Sayqqed
    30 posts Member
    Options
    Reyalp wrote: »
    Actually it’s not since Revan and Drevan can me countered by various comps like really various.