Great Squad for F2P

Neo43
26 posts Member
I have found a great Squad for arena for all us free to play. I have done no research on what mods are best for this team, and I still have a zeta on IG88 to do and I've still hit rank 250 in squad arena.kkcp1vfo91tp.png

Replies

• Rath_Tarr
    4944 posts Member
    Options
    April Fools was yesterday. :p
  • Neo43
    26 posts Member
    Options
    Sometimes the characters that the community thinks are terrible (zam) are actually really powerful
  • Rath_Tarr
    4944 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    Options
    Zam can be decent but generally used as lead in a TD squad for obvious reasons.

Problems with your squad composition:
    * no tank
    * two squishies - Greedo and IG-88
    * IG has better synergy with droids than hunters

Bossk, Dengar and Embo are also FTP.
    Post edited by Rath_Tarr on
  • Neo43
    26 posts Member
    Options
    2 Squishies but with jango lead my entire squad gets bounty Hunter resolve, and greedo counter attacks multiple times bringing himself up to full health after you attack him. The squad works with room to improve. It just happens to defy your rules of good team building
  • Rath_Tarr
    4944 posts Member
    Options
    This is midway between payouts, amid a sea of Revans, Nightsisters and Palpatines. At payout I'll be around 100 in squad, and 1 or 2 in fleet. All 5 toons are free to play.

8d3x2kb45mpj.png
  • Damodamo
    1586 posts Member
    Options
    I do laugh at all the I can do this with my squad of ftp toons.. it’s only relevant to the people on your shard, if your on another it’s not gonna work. I’m jan 2017 and a bh squad wouldn’t see top 300 in my arena..it’s revan down to around 180 and then revan/treya to around 350..and I set a bad team to drop to see how far it went..
    As for fleet.. I sit in the top 10 and don’t drop out of that, payout 1 or 2 and anyone withought the og falcon is smashed down below 30..

Other shards, same could not be said..
  • Neo43
    26 posts Member
    Options
    Jesus I was just trying to give people who want a decent squad that don't want to follow everyone's "You need this exact squad with these exact mods to be any good at squad arena" no need to turn it into a toxic thread.