FOTP double tap is Triple tap

I might be getting old,lol, but I thought this was fixed. I am very regularly getting 3 shot by FOTP, especially when he is called for assist. I see nowhere in the description that he has any chance to fire 3x. I swear I recall this as a bug that was "fixed" I have waited now 3 days AFTER noticing to say anything to be sure it was not random. I face him in arena on 2 teams and see him at least 3-4x in GW so I feel now I have seen him enough to say this was not a 1 or 2 time thing but happening very regularly. He is 3x shooting a lot when called for assist. Over the last 3 days I tracked it. I do often kill him before he acts so I only got attacked on his turn 4 times.

FOTP normal attack 3x shooting
2/4

FOTP as assister shooting 3x
11/16

Results based on who called him

QGJ assist 6/8 or 75%
7/11

GS assist call 3/6 or 50%
3/11

IG-86 assist call 1/2 or 50%
1/11

Now 86 gets to go less often and I face him less than GS and QGJ. These are the results I kept over the last 3 days. I did not include this morning where GS called him and he shot 3x because I planned a 3 full day track which 36 GW nodes and 60 PVP fights for me.

Replies

• SaintEaters
    412 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    They claimed that it was fixed in the last big update. People said that they didn't even balance him and all they did was fix a bug. EA responded by saying that we should wait and see how much impact this fix has on his performance before considering more changes.

The update dropped and, low and behold, it was still triple tap (not double tap). This has been brought up many many times but EA/CG has not said anything about it as of yet. If you've been playing this game long enough then it shouldn't come as a surprise to you about the way they run their business. They should change their moto to "bend over and take it ****, the customer is always wrong!" :smiley:
  • Options
    ^ I couldn't agree more ^
  • Options
    Yeah, I was just triple attacked by him yesterday.
  • sid
    232 posts Member
    Options
    I have FOTP and can confirm triple tap. It is glorious!
    (just kidding)

Using 3* FOTP in GW for early nodes. Triple tap maybe 1/15.
    Not sure if related to JC cooldown bug, as I saw both in the same battle.
  • Options
    I've seen him triple tap a few times and it isn't relegated to just an assist, as I'm sure you all know. The only common denominator I've found so far: He attacks without advantage buff, gains advantage buff if char goes below 50% and then follows with 2 more attacks.