Bounty Hunters viability

Roku7
2 posts Member
Hey all, is it worth (or even reasonable) using bounty hunter team over a Bastilla lead jedi team? Specifically in arena, everyone near me (rank 200) in my shard uses either Bastilla, empire or night sisters.
I like bounty hunters but don't want to waste my time on them, if its only for getting chewie.

Replies

• Rath_Tarr
    4944 posts Member
    Options
    A good hunter team can beat all three of those teams. Where you will start to hit your limits is when Revan teams start showing up.

You'll need a strong Bossk to tank for you, Dengar, Boba, Jango and a fifth - I prefer Embo. Bossk is a good all-round leader but you will want Jango's lead against Empire squads.
  • Options
    Yeah, you'll need good BH. I run EzPz, zader, zzthrawn, GMT, and zzKru in arena. Top BH will shred me, but EP will eat them alive if they're not ready - especially if zader ability blocks bossk from taunting.
  • Roku7
    2 posts Member
    Options
    would Greedo or Cad Bane be a better fifth (Bossk, Dengar, Boba, Jango +??)
  • Options
    Cad. Stuns, Dispels, doesn't fall over in a light breeze. And has a pretty good ship.
    Ally Code 766-465-766 swgoh.gg/u/trystansr/collection/
  • Rath_Tarr
    4944 posts Member
    Options
    Yup, Cad can work. I ran him in arena for a while before I had Jango powered up. Still using his ship in fleet and happy to have him powered up for GA/TW.
  • TheReaver
    3 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    Options
    I run Boba (leader), Cad, Greedo, Zam, and either IG88 or Ackbar. I know it's abnormal, but I play the "set em up and knock em down style". I lay a crap ton of grenades while Greedo and Cad prevent key players from taking their turn and then let Zam blast em all to bits. Its fun for me, but leaves room for either great success or terrible failure. I keep IG to keep healing down to a minimum or like Ackbar for the debuff dispel and healing (depending on how aggressive I wanna be and what kind of opponent i am facing). IG and Greedo are paper cannons and im ok with that as long as i score huge hits. Also, the turn control is fantastic for a rancor battle. Hope this helps!
  • Fahrius
    620 posts Member
    Options
    well modded they can beat even jkr and dr teams, only downside is you're going to be targetted a lot just for being different
    https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=bh+vs+revan
    https://swgoh.gg/u/fahrius/ - Discord - Fahrius#1194