Save Zetas for Traya or Revan?

I've got a zeta and a half burning a hole in my pocket. Should have 3 ready to go by the end of the month. My darkside roster has been neglected in favor of my Rebels but I should have Traya by the end of the month as well as Revan. I plan on keeping my Arena team zzCLS, zzR2, zRhan, zChewie, and zzC3PO. Here is my account https://swgoh.gg/p/572892254/characters/
I have no interest in Darth Revan and I'm only getting Revan to stay competitive but want to focus on toons I actually want. Not planning on maxing out my Revan squad, just need the squad to be decent and a deterrent in GA and TW. I already have quite a bit invested in Empire w G12 Vader, zGMT, zGAT, G11 EP and soon Traya. I do not plan on getting DN or Sion anytime soon. So, what zetas are necessary to make Revan relevant and my empire squad decent? Can i get by w Bindo and Revan lead? EP lead and Traya unique?

Replies

• Options
    For Jedi Revan, you need all three for him to be a deterrent.
  • Options
    The JKR team needs all 3 Zetas on JKR, as well as GMY BUFF spread Zeta and Jolee's zeta to really shine.

Priority wise I would do JKR lead, GMY, Jolee, Revans other 2.

5 Zetas is a big commitment, but he JKR squad has the advantage of being really good for raids instead of being delegated to just a pvp defense node.