Bounty and the beast

I'm trying to dial in my health so I can get guard on Greedo. Can someone explain how the health buff from boba lead works? Thanks!

Replies

• Options
    Sure somebody will correct me if I am wrong... I wrestled with it for several hours to balance offense and keep Guard off Pao while I was setting my team up...

(And don't forget, as far as I know, if you have an incomplete gear level - say g11 with 3 pieces any potency/health/protection gains from the partial set - those 3 pieces will NOT factor into total potency/ health for the calculations for Boba lead, but WILL be added to the base total as a 'bonus' for gear at the start of battle when checking for who Chewie applies Guard to. Guard going on the character with the lowest total health + protection.)

Other than that it is Boba + Greedo potency percentages, divided in half (say 73% potency on Boba and 67% on greedo equals 140% total potency = 70% bonus health) then that percentage of their respective health is added to each bounty hunter (so if Boba had 30,000 health he would gain another 70%/21,000 for 51,000 total, and if greedo had 20,000 health he would would gain 70%/14,000 for 34,000 total).
  • jkray622
    1636 posts Member
    Options
    Boba's leadership looks at the total potency of all your Bounty Hunter allies. In Bounty and the Beast, the two BH are Boba and Greedo. So if Boba has 60% potency, and Greedo has 20% potency, then their total = 80% potency.

Boba's leadership adds half that, so 40% "max health" gain. A g12 Greedo should use a baseline 18621 health (the health he had after completing g11). So, whatever health % you are adding from mods (let's assume 0% health from mods) + 40% from Boba leadership = 40% bonus = 18621 + 7448 = 26,069 Health. Then you add back in the total health from all his g12 pieces (an additional 10,500 if all 5 pieces are present), for a total of 36,569 health.

Obviously you would need to include any mod bonuses, and use whatever the actual potency values are for your Boba & Greedo, but this is how it is calculated.
  • Options
    Awesome, thanks!