Need help beating this team...

CollinF
203 posts Member
This is the team I got matched up with in GW:
7*Sid, 6*Kylo,6*Ventress,6*Daka,7*IG-86
These are my strongest guys left:
7*Lumi,7*Sid,7*JC,5*Fives,5*Tusken,3* Dooku. All of them have LV 8 Gear. Which characters should I use and who should I try to take out first?

Replies

• BillyBeans
    440 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Burn Sid down first to eliminate healing immunity.

Then, Daka, Kylo, 86, Ventress.

Keep retreating to get the right RNG
  • Options
    Try a few things but I'd start with killing the droid and then Sid. The problem comes when daka revives them, but there is a chance she doesn't. 86 hits for a bunch and Sid has heal block, so good to get them off the table. Daka would be next to get rid of her stun. From there it's just cleanup. If revive happens though it may be better to take her out first. If so I'd try to kill her then Sid then ventress.
    I'd start with dooku on the bench but might be worth having him in if hits lightning stuns someone.
  • sid
    232 posts Member
    Options
    That's a tough matchup! Play with team order and RNG until you get a good run. Dooku stun on first round would be nice. Good luck!
  • CollinF
    203 posts Member
    Options
    Yeah I know I can beat them, but it always comes down to Kylo last and my guys are low on health and then he just counter attack and heal block them. Thanks for the advice guys I'm gonna go give it a try.
  • Options
    You are going to have a hard time with what you have left. 2 of your 3 strongest toons are Jedi. If the AI decides that it's not going to let you hit Sid with them then you aren't going to hit Sid. Your Sid is not going to be able to take out their Sid before he gets a turn (if you even win the coin toss). You can try moving chars around to see if you can find a combination that can take him out. He is likely going to use his AOE first which means you will probably have to heal with JC or Lumi because it's going to do a significant amount of damage to your Dooku and Raider.

You got yourself in a pickle. Is this the final node?

• CollinF
    203 posts Member
    Options
    Thanks for the help guys I won!