What star is Daka viable at?

I have her at 4*, wondering what she works best at.

Replies

• DrewN76
    566 posts Member
    Options
    Daka needs gear and abilities, but I use my 4* Daka for a lot of things while I am working on her gear. Seems useful.
  • Options
    DrewN76 wrote: »
    Daka needs gear and abilities, but I use my 4* Daka for a lot of things while I am working on her gear. Seems useful.

Thanks. I'll keep Daka at 4* and I'm maxing out QGJ in a few days, I've got Poe at 4* from a few lucky packs so I might bump him up to 5*, other than that I think I might go for Boba. Is he good at 7*?
  • Options
    I'd skip Boba. I'd work on Daka tbh. Out of the cantina shipment characters she is probably your next best option after QGJ. Poe has lost a little bit of his usability with the emergence of RG.
  • Randall
    1001 posts Member
    Options
    that depends on which game mode, and how old your server is.
  • Options
    More for GW/Dark Side missions and my server is fairly old, from the end of December.
  • Options
    Being 1 of 2 DS healers, Daka will help with DS progression. Her res and stun also help in GW. Although you could probably get away with keeping her 4* and getting all the way through DS missions. That is what I had her when I finished DS missions.
  • Ouchie
    1233 posts Member
    Options
    Star her up asap. You'll need her for DS missions and pretty much everything
  • Options
    Daka is the RNG Goddess. Star her up ASAP. Totally worth it in all aspects of the game.