Chex mix help

Iamme
15 posts Member
Hello everyone, I would like to try to make a different 'mix' due to farming.
Who else does deathmark besides death trooper?
And I wanted to try CLS, Han, Chewiee, Ezra (instead of Pao), and a 5th (have not worked on DT yet).
All help is welcomed, thanks

Replies

• Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Options
    In your team you have no debuff removal + tenacity up before standing alone. Chirrut is usually the preferred character for this, since he's an attacker.

In your team you have no offense up team buff. This is usualy Pao's job, but JKA works as well (RNG dependant).

You really need death trooper's deathmark. Without it it's not much of a XxxxMix team.
  • Damodamo
    1586 posts Member
    Options
    I get around 2mil using cls Han chewie dt and chirrut and my dt and chirrut are both g9 ish..

You need dt as @Waqui says as that’s the dmg from deathmark and chirrut with cleanse etc
  • Options
    You don't need chirrut if you've got chewie in there. Guard prevents the debuffs you don't want anyway. Pao or jka and dt are required though
  • Options
    And currently, Darth Revan is the only other character besides Death Trooper that can inflict Deathmark.
  • Options
    Yeah - Han, Pao, DT are pretty much mandatory. Chirrut/Chewie/Rex can work for the debuff part.
    Ally Code 766-465-766 swgoh.gg/u/trystansr/collection/
  • Options
    Death trooper is the only character than can inflict death mark on demand in the way needed for this team to work. Darth revan is the only other character that inflicts it at all unfortunately. That makes DT basically essential.

If you are looking for a replacement for Pao you'll want someone that can give the whole team offense up, but is preferably also an attacker, hence the suggested replacement with Anakin. The team works okay with a gear 8 Pao though if short of stung guns (who isn't). Emperor palp is another option but you lose the benefit of having 5 attackers.

If you are looking for a replacement for Chirrut, Rex is the usual choice. Provides the same function of giving tenacity up / cleanse as Chirrut but again, isn't an attacker so you lose that benefit. (There's also some issues with turn meter management when using Rex but it still works). Chewi is the best replacement though, does most of the useful stuff needed from Chirrut and also has a higher offense stat.

I'm anticipating the flame I'll get for saying this.... but I actually ran Chex with snow trooper for a while after it was first theory crafted (he was the highest offense attacker I had at the time and I didn't have Chirrut geared) and yes, it requires a few more restarts than when you have the cleanse from chirrut, but you could still get high damage runs... it just took a longer time with extra restarts. (I don't recommend this... we needed all the help we could get in P3 back then).
  • Aydnie
    432 posts Member
    Options
    Get Darth Revan. Or use Revan, his mark is basically almost the same as Deathmark
  • Iamme
    15 posts Member
    Options
    Cool thanks for the replies. So I'll try CLS, Solo, Chewiee, Pao, DT and see how it goes.