How do I actually report a bug?

Marev
28 posts Member
Okay, I may just be stupid, but this is driving me bananas:

When I go to the bug report forum and start a new topic, it's all good, let's me enter all the information, upload screenshot yadeyadeyada.

Yet, when I want to submit the report, I just can't... all I have is the „preview" and „cancel" buttons, neither one helps, of course. If anyone can enlighten me, that would be much appreciated!

Replies

• Options
    This is the issue I always encounter as well, and I’ve raised it to @Kyno ... I end up just waiting for someone else to submit it...
  • crzydroid
    7301 posts Moderator
    Options
    You have to fill out all the boxes.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    crzydroid wrote: »

This.

All the boxes including the last big box have to be filled in. The last box also needs to have a typed character in it, if you cut and paste into it, you need to hit the space or some other character to have it acknowledge and offer the submit button.

Hope this helps.
  • Options
    crzydroid wrote: »

Trust me, I’m not some eejit. I QA test for a living. All the boxes were filled out. The Submit button never generates.
  • Options
    I have a bug when i leave a chat with some1 it stays on the page with leave on it and i have to reset game to get past it
  • Marev
    28 posts Member
    Options
    Same for me: All boxes ARE filled out. Still can‘t submit
  • Options
    I have a bug when i leave a chat with some1 it stays on the page with leave on it and i have to reset game to get past it

Submit a bug report. We’re talking about not being able to submit bug reports 😜
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Marev wrote: »
    Same for me: All boxes ARE filled out. Still can‘t submit

Would you mind posting a screenshot(s) of the post you are trying to submit.
  • Kisakee
    1648 posts Member
    Options
    This happens when you use the private mode in your browser, then the "submit" button doesn't appear. If you switch to non privat it's all fine but that's not how it used to be.
    "Never make the mistake of believing forbearance equates to acceptance, or that all positions are equally valid."
    - Grand Admiral Thrawn
  • Marev
    28 posts Member
    Options
    Figured out a workaround: Filled all the boxes, clicked „preview“, then went back, deleted what I wrote in the big box and wrote it again. This time, the submit button appeared. Still, very inconvenient and I‘m pretty sure that‘s not how it is supposed to work
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    At least we got this one figured out.
This discussion has been closed.