Epic falcon return

Prev1
Seriously @CG_SBCrumb you couldnt include it in the april calendar right? How sad...thanks for nothing. Hinting on having some more time to finish due to your insanely bad character release cadence and speed lately and than this.

What is the point of all this?

Replies

• AnnerDoon
    1353 posts Member
    Options
    I’m pretty sure that the 1st and 2nd runs of legendary events never show up in the calendar. Subsequent runs will be listed.
  • Options
    Believe it or not, but they are actually following the cadence they laid out for legendary events.

They don't post them on the calendar until they become legacy events, which happens on the 3rd go around. This will be the second event for Han's Falcon, so they are giving us the 1-2 week notice they promised.

This is Chewie's 3rd time so that is why he is on the calendar at the beginning of the month.
  • Huatimus
    3669 posts Member
    Options
    1st return of any legendary event is never announced, this was very clearly stated in their release cadence.
  • Options
    they broke the cadence in December and March by revealing C-3P0 and Chewie at the start of the month.
  • Options
    Intrapidoo wrote: »
    I know they wont say it but this month has like 5 legendary events without the falcon. It was pretty safe to assume they wouldnt cramp in another one, but i guess they are doing it. Its a nonsensical useless approach that bites back always, 1st we had a huge wave of marquee events than a huge wave of legendary events with ofc a nerfed drop rate and destroyed arena shards, so the ability to properly prepare has become so hard entire guilds disappear.

No wonder so many refunds has been asked for and so many people leave the game on a daily basis.

It's never safe to assume anything. This will sound trite, but it's true: If you wanted the falcon you should have been farming BH ships since the last event, there's been enough time. I got 5* last time and I'm almost ready for 7* now, even with Darth revan prep taking most of my focus.

No drop rates were nerfed, you're just frustrated.
    https://swgoh.gg/u/ionastarbound/
    Discord: Iona Starbound#5299
  • NasRegal
    142 posts Member
    Options
    There's been plenty of time, I'm just 3 shards away from the Blood and I'm ready for 7*.
    A guild member reminded me of the non announcement on the calendars, so I stepped up my farm, and I'm ready.
    We make our choices.
    I don't care for DuffRev or the Kotor crew, so I went for ships.
    I prefer Fleet over arena, so my BH ships are ready.
    It's our choices, not the announcements or release cadence that stops you.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Options
    I know they wont say it but this month has like 5 legendary events without the falcon. It was pretty safe to assume they wouldnt cramp in another one, but i guess they are doing it.

First time the event occured was 3 months ago. It was safe to assume, that it's return could be announced any day now.

Its a nonsensical useless approach that bites back always, 1st we had a huge wave of marquee events than a huge wave of legendary events with ofc a nerfed drop rate and destroyed arena shards, so the ability to properly prepare has become so hard entire guilds disappear.

And what's your view on the approach to not prepare in time for the second run of a legendary/journey event?

• Damodamo
    1586 posts Member
    Options
    I know they wont say it but this month has like 5 legendary events without the falcon. It was pretty safe to assume they wouldnt cramp in another one, but i guess they are doing it. Its a nonsensical useless approach that bites back always, 1st we had a huge wave of marquee events than a huge wave of legendary events with ofc a nerfed drop rate and destroyed arena shards, so the ability to properly prepare has become so hard entire guilds disappear.

No wonder so many refunds has been asked for and so many people leave the game on a daily basis.

It's never safe to assume anything. This will sound trite, but it's true: If you wanted the falcon you should have been farming BH ships since the last event, there's been enough time. I got 5* last time and I'm almost ready for 7* now, even with Darth revan prep taking most of my focus.

This ^^^ @FailingCrab is completely right.. I’m in the same posistion and will be ready before the end of the event for 7*
  • miketo
    139 posts Member
    Options
    Seriously @CG_SBCrumb you couldnt include it in the april calendar right? How sad...thanks for nothing. Hinting on having some more time to finish due to your insanely bad character release cadence and speed lately and than this.

What is the point of all this?

Dude, if you are not ready for a legendary event on it's second pass it is 100% on you. Don't whine and complain about anything other than the fact that you didn't stay on target.
  • Options
    Everything to be said has been said above.

The forums and other websites are pretty good at predicting when things will return.
    If you’re ever wondering just come on here and ask.
    DREVAN will return a few months as well.
  • Aydnie
    432 posts Member
    Options
    Ready for the falcon 👌2xd6043wp7oe.jpg
  • Aydnie
    432 posts Member
    Options
    Only farmed the most useful ships
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    Aydnie wrote: »

lmao
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Aydnie
    432 posts Member
    Options
    leef wrote: »

lmao

I am rank 135 with these ships while in my fleet shard arena, which started the day they introduced ships, everyone has maxed ships with maxed pilots at rank 200-230
  • Aydnie
    432 posts Member
    Options
    So, yes, they are quite useful
  • Options

lmao

I genuinely can't tell if he/she is being serious or not.
    https://swgoh.gg/u/ionastarbound/
    Discord: Iona Starbound#5299
  • Damodamo
    1586 posts Member
    Options

lmao

I am rank 135 with these ships while in my fleet shard arena, which started the day they introduced ships, everyone has maxed ships with maxed pilots at rank 200-230

What the three bh ships you pictured?? Shut the front door..that’s about 30 seconds to blow through on my shard.. :/
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    Options

Hey so where are those statistics on people leaving the game daily?
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options

lmao

i'm sorry, i genuinely thought you were joking/being sarcastic due to that 2* HT, so i thought i was laughing with you. It certainly wasn't my intent to laugh at you.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Options

You know you need 4 BH ships?
    https://swgohevents.com/event/ot-falcon

So I'm afraid it'll be next time for you.
  • Blackbeardpepe
    1481 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    Options
    I'm so pumped. I have Han and chewie maxed out. Didn't get falc the first time, but was close! Time to celebrate.

It'll only be 5* this time around, but its fine by me.
  • DocDoom
    532 posts Member
    Options
    Just began to farm the non-HT BH ships, thanks to the Revan farm. Did not expect to be ready for this second time around, but I am kinda curious to see how much more of my ship-shard becomes Falcon-dominated--right now, it's the top 70+ ranks.
  • Options

Came here to say exactly this. Well said @FailingCrab
  • Aydnie
    432 posts Member
    Options
    Damodamo wrote: »

lmao

What the three bh ships you pictured?? Shut the front door..that’s about 30 seconds to blow through on my shard.. :/

I really use them, they are really useful
  • Aydnie
    432 posts Member
    Options
    o2yahgsv3u13.jpg

lmao

i'm sorry, i genuinely thought you were joking/being sarcastic due to that 2* HT, so i thought i was laughing with you. It certainly wasn't my intent to laugh at you.

jtpai2bkyjb5.jpg
    9c6fu084suuf.jpg
    cs2e7jj3scia.jpg
    It was partially sarcastic, as everyone says the tooth is "required" or "meta".

Here's a screenshot of me winning against maxed ghost, phantom, chimaera
  • Aydnie
    432 posts Member
    Options
    I did forget this one
    ssujh61431hs.jpg

My Home One is still not maxed yet. Ackbar only g11, and not having its abilities at max level
  • khelzac
    335 posts Member
    Options
    @Aydnie Your opponents don't have HT either.
  • Aydnie
    432 posts Member
    Options
    I think they had it but didnt had time to call it in reinforcment, I usually defeat my opponents before they can call reinforcments
    ama68pm59s39.jpg