Rubbish gameplay

I have four out of five units at g12 level with good mods for speed, but i’m lucky to get three attacks after watching two units go down from the first attack. Yet I see members of my guild getting their 7* from teams with a single g12. It’s really frustrating to see uneven gameplay. But I appreciate the comments about good tactics for the event.

Replies

• Options
    What five are you running? What is your strategy? Speed doesn't play as much of a factor in this event, as the preloaded TM and TM manipulation will result in the the AI getting a significant volley in before you start, regardless of speed. Survivability is the key.
  • jhbuchholz
    1966 posts Member
    Options
    What five are you running? What is your strategy? Speed doesn't play as much of a factor in this event, as the preloaded TM and TM manipulation will result in the the AI getting a significant volley in before you start, regardless of speed. Survivability is the key.

There is no preloaded TM. Han shoots first. The rest is speed and TM manipulation.
  • Options
    ROLO Leadership
    Han Shoots First!
    And they are fast.....
    But definitely no preloaded TM. Try not to AOE —> most people who struggle are ignoring this.
  • Options
    Agreed on the survivabilty element. Watch a YouTube video and used bad advice on speed mods. My team is Bossk lead, fett, dengar, zam, and ig. I know zam is a weak link, i originally that her thermals would hold everyone at risk while I pound a single character. As for tactics, i like the idea from a previous post to go after chewie provided fett and Bossk are not stunned or blocked after the first salvo. So far no joy there, but if it works, I figure to eliminate Han, lando, r2, and rolo in that order.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Options
    I didn't focus on much on speed for this event. I prioritized defensive stats for Bossk, offense + crit dmg. for Boba and such instead.
  • Options
    Try not to AOE —> most people who struggle are ignoring this.
    Does that include Thermals?
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Options
    TarlaBille wrote: »

Yes. Anything that would cause the enemy ROLO to feed tons of TM to all enemies.
  • Options
    TarlaBille wrote: »

You can use Dengar's Thermals as long as he has a decent crit chance since if he gets 3 crits they get -50% TM.