How good is this team ?

Aydnie
432 posts Member
If I take Rolo lead (with zeta), Han (with zeta), Chewbacca (with his two zetas), r2 (with his 2 zetas aswell) and Lando, all g12, as an arena team, will it work ? Do you think with the current event, people will target me for running this team because they are mad at the event ?

Replies

• Options
    People will target you just because that'd be an easy win for them.
  • Aydnie
    432 posts Member
    Options
    It is a very good team against bounty hunters
  • Damodamo
    1586 posts Member
    Options
    Anything that counters will smash it.. on offense you might scrape a win against tier 3 teams.. anything from cls lead/jt Rey/treya/revan/darth revan will walk through it.

I think I said this on your other thread and you got tetchy about it there, teams are relevant to your shard, it may work on yours in the ranks your in, other people not so much. My shard is darth revan/revan to around 175, treya and slower revans to late 200s then after 300 you get weaker teams.. so for me..I’ll stick to what works on my shard. It might be a fun tw/tb/ga squad though.
  • Options
    Aydnie wrote: »

But your team won’t get preloaded turn meter in arena like it does in the Chewy event.
  • Damodamo
    1586 posts Member
    Options

But your team won’t get preloaded turn meter in arena like it does in the Chewy event.
    Ha I’d forgotten it was that team lol
  • jhbuchholz
    1966 posts Member
    Options

But there's no preloaded TM in the event either. Just Han shooting first and then very fast characters with ROLO's leadership.
  • Options
    jhbuchholz wrote: »

But there's no preloaded TM in the event either. Just Han shooting first and then very fast characters with ROLO's leadership.

I thought it was preloaded turn meter, but I guess it could just be that they are super fast. Either way the team won’t work nearly as well against BHs in arena as it does in the Chewbacca event.
  • Aydnie
    432 posts Member
    Options

I thought it was preloaded turn meter, but I guess it could just be that they are super fast. Either way the team won’t work nearly as well against BHs in arena as it does in the Chewbacca event.

Why ? If they are really fast with speed mods that make them as fast as the events ones.
  • Damodamo
    1586 posts Member
    Options

Why ? If they are really fast with speed mods that make them as fast as the events ones.

Try it.. or go through a gw with it..
  • Options

Because if you have the speed mods to replicate the speed of toons from the event, you usually have far better toons to use them on than ROLO or Lando.
    It's a way too expensive and inefficient BH killer and absolutely worthless against meta teams.
  • Aydnie
    432 posts Member
    Options

Because if you have the speed mods to replicate the speed of toons from the event, you usually have far better toons to use them on than ROLO or Lando.
    It's a way too expensive and inefficient BH killer and absolutely worthless against meta teams.

I just said to my shardmates I am tier 2 of Chewbacca's mythic event
  • Options

No chance. The Chewbacca event has all leaders active and speed mods. So you would need amazing speed mods + leads from Lando and Leia.
  • Aydnie
    432 posts Member
    Options
    Huuuh.. can I borrow an ally character