Daylight Savings

@EA_Jesse

Will this be fixed or is our game just going to be late now? My reset is now 1am and arena 7pm.

Replies

• Options
    +1 ID love to know this too
  • KKCW
    3 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    +1 same here
  • Options
    I'd like to know the same thing
  • Options
    Me too!
    [LWI] | 298-352-583
  • Options
    Yes Please
  • Options
    For real though. I just spent a bunch of Crystals before I realized it hasn't reset.
  • Options
    Same here. 1am reset is a pain.
  • Options
    Agree completely. Current times that don't reflect Daylight Savings time is an annoying issue. Would prefer that times go back to normal. 6pm Arena. Midnight reset.
  • Options
    any news on this daylight savings time issue admin ?
  • Options
    There's a Dev response from Reddit in this thread:

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/comment/201424#Comment_201424

It doesn't look like it's changing anytime soon.
  • Options
    Kind of lame
  • Options
    I wouldn't think it would be changed not very many states that actually still do daylight savings.
  • SlevinBurger
    20 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Post edited by SlevinBurger on
  • Options
    Makes arena 7 not 6, reset 1am not midnight, energey bonus at 1pm, not noon, 7pm not 6pm and 10pm not 9pm
  • BigCam
    31 posts Member
    Options
    That's a **** response, no other game has this problem. 7pm is not a good time for the arena reset, I created this account knowing when the arena payout would be.

Weak **** lazy coders.
  • Options
    People will cry about anything.

Do a quick google search on how much of the world still uses DST and quit bawling about your first world problems.

If that's too hard to swallow then you can rest easy knowing it'll go back to how it was in 6 months.
  • DarthMasterShawn
    3064 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options

Do a quick google search on how much of the world still uses DST and quit bawling about your first world problems.

If that's too hard to swallow then you can rest easy knowing it'll go back to how it was in 6 months.

Hey troll I asked a question and was not crying. Go be a **** elsewhere please. Thank you come again when you can be respectful. Oh and welcome to the forum.
  • Achaia
    20 posts Member
    Options
    Ravenclaw wrote: »
    I wouldn't think it would be changed not very many states that actually still do daylight savings.

What? Almost all of the United States observes Daylight Savings. Only Arizona and Hawaii don't.
  • TheMadTwadder
    483 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options

Hey troll I asked a question and was not crying. Go be a **** elsewhere please. Thank you come again when you can be respectful. Oh and welcome to the forum.

It's okay little buddy.... In another 6 months you'll be back here crying about how you're used to the arena payout being at 7 and now it's an hour earlier :'(
  • Options

It's okay little buddy.... In another 6 months you'll be back here crying about how you're used to the arena payout being at 7 and now it's an hour earlier :'(

You must be incredibly low intelligence if you see my simple question as crying. Or simply one of those sad little people who needs to try to start stuff because you are so inadequate. I asked politely for you to go troll elsewhere. Now I'll simply report you as you are doing nothing but trying to start a fight. I pity you really.
  • Options
    Closing this. If you have nothing constructive to say, don't say anything.
This discussion has been closed.