Taunt ignore

If a character has taunt ignore and they counter attack then why do they attack the taunt. Should they not attack the original attacker?

Replies

• Options
    Can you give the team(s) involved so we can help you identify the source of the interaction?

Bear in mind that some Taunt ignoring characters only do so on their turn (like Call To Action CLS or zeta Enfys Nest).
  • Options
    TheJEFFtm wrote: »
    Can you give the team(s) involved so we can help you identify the source of the interaction?

Bear in mind that some Taunt ignoring characters only do so on their turn (like Call To Action CLS or zeta Enfys Nest).

Generally, characters who ignore taunt only do so during their turn. It's even called out in the ability description. The only exception I've found so far is JKR, whose doesn't actually say "during their turn." I'd be curious to see if he'll ignore a taunt on counter; I haven't paid that much attention.
  • Options
    Oh i didn’t notice it was only during their turn (which seems kinda silly to me). The interaction i was wondering about was with both nest and cls. Thanks all for your answer