Purple Hair dryers

Who should get the 50 purple hair dryers first?, Sidious, dooku or Lumi?

Replies

• Telaan
    3454 posts Member
    Options
    None. Save them for Rey.
  • slmcmr
    875 posts Member
    Options
    Those purples... :(
  • Fantazy
    553 posts Member
    Options
    Save them for the real damagers/attackers in your team.
    ʕっ•ᴥ•ʔっ ︵ DOE
  • Options
    Telaan wrote: »
    None. Save them for Rey.

This. Then Dooku.
  • Baldo
    2863 posts Member
    Options
    And if buddy doesn't have that long farm aka Rey?
    None. Save them for Rey.

• Darth_Syokoy1
    65 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Haven't unlocked Rey yet (35/80). I have a 20/85 5*, gear 8 anakin but is not yet ready for arena. Anakin needs 100 of these hair dryers.
  • Telaan
    3454 posts Member
    Options
    Haven't unlocked Rey yet (35/80). I have a 20/85 5*, gear 8 anakin but is not yet ready for arena. Anakin needs 100 of these hair dryers.

I'd still save them for her. Eventually these gear items will be farmable in challenges. Until then I'd save these items for those toons that really need them to get to g8 like Rey. Nothing says that just because you have 50 that you need to use them now.
  • Options
    I had the same idea on saving them. I need 250 and have 113, it's hard to not toss them on but I'm interested to see just who needs them coming in the near future.
  • Options
    I used my first 50 hair dryers for Rey.... Dooku is up next to get them

Rey also just got my first set of purple cuffs
    "You don't want to sell me death sticks... You want to go home and rethink your life. "
    Obi-Wan Kenobi
  • slmcmr
    875 posts Member
    Options
    Gungnir75 wrote: »
    I had the same idea on saving them. I need 250 and have 113, it's hard to not toss them on but I'm interested to see just who needs them coming in the near future.

Wow 113 i'm so jelaous right now
  • Options
    USAmazing wrote: »

Is there a significant and noticeable difference with these upgrades?
  • Options

I'd still save them for her. Eventually these gear items will be farmable in challenges. Until then I'd save these items for those toons that really need them to get to g8 like Rey. Nothing says that just because you have 50 that you need to use them now.

It's a long grind til Rey gets to a playable star level from 35/80, and as you said - you will hopefully be able to get the gear from challenges later on. So I can't really see the logic in saving them just for her, to be honest.
  • Options
    USAmazing wrote: »

Is there a significant and noticeable difference with these upgrades?

@Darth_Syokoy1 For Rey, yes the hair dryers got her into gear8... I think gear is more important than stars, you get higher stats with more gear.

Also at some point the lv 70 cap will be raised and they might be more farmable... Then it will be a race to get gold gear.
    "You don't want to sell me death sticks... You want to go home and rethink your life. "
    Obi-Wan Kenobi
  • Options
    I have bought energy 3 times for 50 crystals at a time and gotten 6 of them. So stupid
  • Options
    Can a 5* anakin with these 50 purple hair dryers be used to replace all max Sidious in QGJ (L), Yoda, 6* dooku, and Lumi arena team. I usually place in the top4 everyday.