How many GW complaint threads does it take???

Look, the opinions of the new GW is overwhelmingly bad. You have essentially crippled a huge portion of your player base as we can no longer rely on GW for grinding. If you don't want us to grind there then fine, take it out. But if you're gonna leave it in you need to fix it. Like, a lot. I'm facing machine gun comps in every single match, with ZERO chance of survival for 1-2 of my team members. And that would be fine in an arena match, or some other game mode where I can just reuse them after victory. But GW is a survival mode. You can't throw the same DPS burst team at us 10 times in a row and expect people to enjoy it.

And don't tell me about suicide squads or multiple bench teams. The suicide squads do little to nothing if they all get butchered in the first round of combat. And if I had multiple teams I wouldn't be grinding in GW to begin with. It USED to be one of the best ways to unlock characters. Now it's a total waste of time, as I spend 30-60 minutes on EACH NODE retreating over and over again just to find that lucky AI combo that DOESN'T KILL MY ENTIRE TEAM BEFORE I GET TO ACT!!!

Don't tell me it's fair this way. And don't tell me it's working as intended. Because if that's the case then you f---ked up. The folks who are claiming to have no trouble beating it every day are the top tier. They already have their perfect teams, and in some cases multiple teams capable of completing GW. The rest of us (as is evident by all the posts here alone) are at the breaking point, ready to quit playing your game, because it's no fun to bang your head against a wall for several hours.

I'm sure you've already seen all the posts and comments about GW. I'm sure you know you butchered the game mode. You might not even care that people like me are frustrated to the point of abandoning your game. But as a player (who used to enjoy this game) I'm telling you, this game mode needs to be fixed.

Replies

This discussion has been closed.